× 13 ×

Winter break had now started. Snow falling occasionally. It was a time for students to relax and enjoy their break off. It had only been a few days yet no one has seen Jungwon. He wouldn't answer their calls or texts, and everyone found a name to blame for this. Jay Park.

It was Monday currently. Jungwon has spent the weekend binge watching dramas and sleeping. He was too hurt to think about doing anything productive, he just wanted to curl up in a ball and dissappear. But no matter how hard he tried, thoughts of recent events crept into his head, consuming his thinking.

Jungwon was munching on some chips while laying on the couch downstairs. He didn't even bother to put an effort in collecting himself in the mornings. Who was there to impress? The wall? Not that he needed to try though, no doubt he is already such a naturally cute person.

'Color Rush' was running on the TV. A boys love drama with an ex-idol Hwall from The Boyz. Jungwon just felt the storyline was so deep, he was completely invested in the show. When the characters kissed is what brought a pang to the young males heart. He wanted that, and he knew he can't have it.

Ding

The doorbell brought a confused expression to Jungwon's face. He grabbed the remote buried under his fort of blankets and paused the show. "Who could be here? Mom and dad are working. Sis is gone until dark...?"

Jungwon got up slowly and approached the door. He looked through the little hole to see who it was. He froze. The boys gasp was so loud the person on the other side could hear.

Jungwon immediately panicked, thinking he's been such a coach potato lately that he's hallucinating.

No. There's no way he would be here. It just seems impossible. Yet there he was, waiting for the door to open.

"Please..." The person on the other side pleaded. His soft voice laced with desperation is what made Jungwon give in. He needed an explanation and he needed it now.

So, Jungwon opened the door harshly. Tears were pooling in his eyes, anger burning through his heart. "Yah! If you think you can j-just show up h-here!" Jungwon stuttered. His voice was cracking, and thats when he knew how badly he hurt the other.

"I'm sorry...but let me in please! No one can see me here, I need to explain..." Jay also looked like he was in a wrecked state. Jungwon wanted to be strong and say no, wanted to let out his hurt emotions and slap him but couldn't. The feelings he had for the blonde never went away. He could never hurt Jay.

"Fine..." Jungwon opened the door further and stepped aside to allow Jay to enter. The brunette went to the couch and sat down, motioning for Jay to start talking. Before anything, he wants to know what's been going on.

__________

"So you're being threatened by the principals daughter?" Jungwon restated to himself in shock and disbelief.

"Yeah..." Jay responded, looking down in guilt and shame. He can't believe he's just went along with her plan. But there really was no other way. "All of it was an act. I really can't afford to switch schools again...I'm so sorry."

Jay felt his own heart crack at the sight of Jungwon's tears that had slowly been falling over the course of their conversation. He wanted to embrace the younger but didn't know if Jungwon was okay with that.

"You're hella good at acting." The brunette whispered with a sigh to follow.

"Jungwo-"

"Hyung it hurt. You suddenly ignored me and I thought I did something wrong o-or I'm not g-good enough-" Finally Jungwon bursted into tears which left him unable to finish his sentence. All his heavy emotions let out.

"I l-loved you b-but-" Jay wouldn't even let the younger finish his sentence before finally giving a hug. They both needed it.

Jungwon melted into the embrace and buried his face in the olders neck as he continued to cry. His hands fisting the soft fabric of Jay's hoodie.

Small sobs echoed through the house. After what felt like a few minutes, Jungwon pulled away from the hug sniffling, he avoided all eye contact with the blonde as the last of his tears fell.

"Won, look at me." Jay says softly. The younger hesitated before slowly meeting the blonde's gaze. "When I said I loved you, it was never a lie."

Jay brought his hands up to cup Jungwon's face before continuing, "That is a promise. I love you and you could do no wrong in my eyes. I'm so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you, and it pains me to see you like this. Now, will the cutest human alive forgive me?" Jay teased at the end to lighten the mood, hoping Jungwon won't hold a grudge, but it would be very udnerstanble if he did.

"Hmm...?" Jungwon pretended to think for a moment with a giggle, "I dunno." Jay didn't know if the younger was playing or being serious until he saw the him shrug and get up from the couch.

"I don't forgive so easily, Jay. Now leave." Jungwon's face turned into a dark one, eyeing the blonde in front of him. Jay started to visibly panick, the color draining from his face.

"I-"

"Just kidding." The younger beamed, letting out one of his dimple smiles. "You still owe me though." Jungwon giggled, using one of his sweater paws to wipe any remaining liquid on his face.

Jay shook his head and stood up, "You really had me there." He made his way to the younger and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Good." Jungwon took the hint and returned the hug, eliminating any space between them. "What are we gonna about this whole situation tho?" Jay asked in the midst of swaying their bodies side to side.

Jungwon sighed and let go of the hug, firmly grabbing Jay's hand. "Hyung we have all week to decide that, I've missed you! Let's cuddle."

Jungwon then proceeded to drag the blonde to the couch again, sitting him down and then crawling on his lap. "You owe me a week of cuddles and kisses..." Jungwon mumbled to himself quietly.

Jay chuckled to himself, loving how clingy the boy was being. "Alright little bunny, I'll give you all the love in the world." Jungwon fake gagged, "Ew don't call me that." Jay laughed at this, loving to get a reaction from the brunette.

Jungwon explained the plot of the show he was watching so Jay wouldn't be confused since it was one of the last episodes. As it played, the two cuddled and enjoyed each others presence.

It ended eventually, credits rolling in the background.

"Hyung." Jungwon called lowly, slightly turning his head to see the blonde's face. "Hmm?" Jay responded, his hum soft.

"Can I ask you something?" The younger was timid and shy for what follows after. Jay noticed and hugged the boy in his lap tight, laying his head on top of his. "Of course Won." Jay let out gently.

"Can you uh...stay the night?" Jungwon asked, his head buried in the chest of the olders. The question came off mumbled and Jay barely caught it.

"Well, I'm sure if I ask my parents they'll be okay with it." Jay held a smile on his face, happy at the thought to stay over. Maybe they can make up for lost time.

Jungwon nodded, not moving or anything. He enjoyed the position they were in and missed this affection more then he'd like to admit.

"How about we go up to your room, hm?" Jay asked, his tone so sweet. The taller male looked down at the boy in his arms, bringing a hand to play with his hair. Jungwon only nodded again, latching himself onto Jay tighter. The older sighed and wrapped Jungwon's legs around his waist and linked his arms to support the brunette's lower half.

Jay managed to get up in that position, Jungwon clinging to him like a koala and carried upstairs to his room. The younger was put down softly laying down. Jay stood up and his breath hitched at the sight. Jungwon is just too pretty.