× 19 ×

After school was a breath of fresh air. The couple accompanied each other to the brunette's house while laughing about the words Jae yelled in the cafeteria earlier. Their plan actually worked in terms of dealing with Garam's threat. The two are so close to becoming like a real couple publicly. A heavy load had been taken off their shoulders and finally Jungwon felt like he could relax a little and enjoy time with his boyfriend without that anxious feeling.

"Wow, I never realized how toxic our grade is." Jungwon spoke up with a chuckle.

"I can't believe he said that so casually, what an obsessive idiot." Jay added, shaking his head. Their hands were intertwined and resting on the youngers lap as Jay drove the car with one hand. Music from the stereo blared softly as they reflected on today's events. Looking out the window, familiar neighborhoods and restaurants passed quickly.

"I'm picking you up tomorrow by the way." Jay added which caught Jungwon's attention. "What about Sunoo?"

The older simply shrugged while pulling into his boyfriends neighborhood, "Just text him, he has Ni-ki anyways." Jungwon nodded and used his free hand to pull out the phone from his pocket. "But don't be shocked if he says no, hyung."

The blonde scoffed and shook his head. Its Sunoo, why was there room for suprise? But regardless they pulled into the brunette's driveway. Both males releasing their hands to grab backpacks and head inside. It's definitely been quite an eventful day and luckily Jungwon's parents weren't home to question him on why they received an email from the principal. It's not like he was in trouble or anything, just a long explanation on what's been happening. And at this point he might as well tell them he's dating Jay. No use in hiding it, im sure they're suspicious of why the blonde is always in their house anyways.

"Lets go!" Jungwon smiled, taking the tallers hand and dragging him upstairs to his own room when their school bags lay unorganized on the living room floor. Sure, his sister may nag on him for it later, but that's future Jungwon's problems. The two are just really excited to have freedom in this relationship for once. Sure, it might be the everyday cuddling and putting a movie on like they always do but it's just that lingering thought that makes a change.

"I call what movie we watch!" Jungwon announced once they made it to the top of the stairs. Though, Jay already had something in mind outside the everyday cinema indulgence.

"I actually had a different idea, love." He waited for the both of them to be enclosed in the others room before continuing, "Get changed."

Jungwon shot him a confused look and did that cute head tilt. Jay expected this reaction so he just smiled a knowing smile and decreased the space between them by walking forward. Jungwon looked his boyfriend in the eye as he got closer expecting an explanation. What they didnt realize was how there became only an inch of space left in between their faces.

"Its a suprise," Jay whispered suddenly. Not leaving any time for Jungwon to think or do anything else, Jay connected their lips into a unexpected and delicate kiss. It was supposed to be like a peck but the brunette's lips tasted too sweet and Jay ended up making it last longer than intended. Jungwon wasn't complaining as he felt the blonde's fingers slide up his shirt and his own body relaxed at the warm touch.

As Jay's hands rested on the hips of his boyfriend, Jungwon brought his arms up to wrap around the older's neck and tilted his head for movement. Jay resisted a smirk and gave in to Jungwon's invitation. Their lips moved to some rhythm as their hands began to do as they please.

Jay's hands somehow end up going all the way up to the top of Jungwon's torso, exposing his entire upper body if anyone were to walk in since his uniform top became runched up. Jay taking a short mental note of how a hand moved to the back of his head, gripping his hair, and the kiss escalated very quickly. The older sighed and pulled away abruptly which did indeed startle Jungwon.