× 9 ×

Today's Friday, a day two particular students look forward too. Or anyone in general, its almost the weekend. Jay had currently just gotten out of his second block. He raced out the door and tried to squirm his way through the crowded halls. While doing so, a brunette at their locker caught his view.

"Jungwon!" Jay called out, getting the youngers attention who was a bit of a ways away. Though, there was an unusual amount of people in the halls. Maybe people were just in a hurry more than normal.

But with the traffic of students in the hallways and Jay trying to reach Jungwon, he bumped into a senior on accident. "Yah! Who do you think you are?" The student yelled, grabbing Jay by his collar, stopping him from taking another step to Jungwon. "You think you can just do that, huh?" Jay was confused why this man was so aggravated. I mean yeah, he ran into him pretty hard, but obviously it wasn't on purpose. "Whats your deal? Calm down." The blonde put a hand where the older grabbed his collar and removed it. "Calm down?! Do you know who you're talking to?" The man asked in anger. Jay sighed in annoyance, "No. And I don't care." The senior scoffed and smirked, "Thats okay but you know what? Jungwon is a pathetic excuse of our school representative to be with someone like you." Now this did it. Jay balled he hands in a fist and the only thing stopping him from landing a hit was Jungwon standing a few feet away. Why was there a need to bring Jungwon into this?

"You fucking bastard." Jay spat and tried to be mature and attempt to walk away. But, he was turned around by the senior and felt a punch to his face. "Dont you dare call me that." And what was a simple situation has now gotten out of hand. Jungwon's gasp could be heard as he tried to run to Jay. Unfortunately, the senior pushed Jungwon who landed on the floor from impact and continued to punch Jay. The blonde tried to get the older off of him, punching back.

Jay was pretty strong to be taking hits from a kid like this. Certainly not the first fight the senior has been in. None of this was necessary but the older is those types of kids in school, the ones looking for any and all reason to fight. He was on the brink of getting suspended anyways.

Jungwon was able to get a teacher who came and stopped the fight. Security came too and held the senior with his arms behind his back. Jay remained holding himself up against a wall, face swollen and bruised as hisses escaped his mouth. Jungwon wanted to cry at the sight, this whole thing scaring him. But he couldn't run to Jay just yet. Jungwon and a few other witnesses were asked to explain the situation, and they did. It didn't take long for the teacher to sent the senior to the principals office and ask Jungwon to escort Jay to see the nurse. They'll handle this with more authority later, its more important that Jay is alright.

Jungwon ran to the blonde with such worry in his eyes, "Jay..." Jungwon hugged the other gently, making sure he didn't hurt the others new wounds. "I'm so sorry he attacked you like that out of nowhere and- and-" Jungwon was choking on tears being held back. Jay stared at the brunette with soft eyes. "It's okay Wonnie." Jungwon let his tears fall, thinking its best they talk later and carefully wrapping Jay's arm around his shoulder to assist him walking to the nurses office.

Slowly but surely, they reached the destination. Jay kept letting out hisses and grunts on the way. But when they got there, she wasn't to be found. "Ah where's the nurse when you need her..." Jungwon sighed to himself. He guided Jay over to one of the beds and let him sit.

Jungwon then examined the olders physical state. His cheek was swollen and turning purple from the blow to the face, he seemed to he weak and his ribs were in immense pain. But despite all of this the brunette thought Jay was just as pretty as before. "Hyung..." Jungwon trailed off, not even knowing what to say.