× 3 ×

Another morning had came. It was now Tuesday in the week. Jungwon and Sunoo happily walked to school and talking along the way per usual. As of now first block had just started, everyone in their seats. If it weren't for assigned seating Jungwon would sit next to Jake since they share the same first class. But maybe its easier this way since they would talk and get distracted. And as things normally go, the teacher began the days lesson. Jungwon would still examine the person sitting diagnol to his left, it feels like a new developing habit. But Jungwon couldn't help it, he's just too pretty.

"Okay, I posted today's assignment. You may begin." The teacher instructed. And the students followed. Now typically for this class everyone gets done with ten minutes to spare before the bell.

"Hello" Jungwon smiled, sitting next to Jay. Of course the brunette was done early and with time to spare. The older seemed to be finished up with his assignment too so he had no excuse this time to brush off Jungwon. Was the younger gonna approach him everyday like this? It was annoying to the blonde.

"How was your first day?" Jungwon asked with a following smile. A smile that would melt the heart of any other student. "It was okay." Jay replied. Maybe if he talked, Jungwon would get bored and leave him alone, that was the new plan.

"At least it wasn't horrible, that's good." The smaller softly chuckled.

"JUNGWON!" A female high pitch voice suddenly slammed open the classroom door. This startled everyone and also caused Jungwon to jump in his seat. He put a hand over his racing heart and tried to calm himself down. "Y-yes?" The student body president asked. Jungwon was about to get up but let out a sigh and looked at Jay, "Can I come back and talk to you later? It seems this is important..." The older nodded and didn't really care, "Sure."

And with that, Jungwon stood up and went to meet Ye-ji who is the vice student body president. "Mrs.Hwang, please knock next time, gosh." The teacher was a bit shocked up herself on the sudden entry of Ye-ji. "Sorry Mrs." Ye-ji bowed before dragging Jungwon out the room. Jay just stared at the door as the two left. Maybe he'll give Jungwon a chance, maybe they can become friends, the younger is quite cute after all.

[×]

"I heard Ye-ji and you were called to the office." Sunoo spoke. The two friends were at the cafeteria sitting down and eating lunch."Ah that...scared the shit out of me." Jungwon chuckled. "Yeah I feel bad for you with all the running around you do." Sunoo admitted, feeling pity for his friend. "Well, I did sign up for this. I brought it upon myself so don't worry." Jungwon assured. In reality, he was very slowly becoming burnt out but never wanted to admit it.

Time had passed some more, classes being attended. It reached the end of the school day and the two friends were walking home. Nothing much had happened since this morning.

"Hey can we get ice cream?" Sunoo piped up and asked eagerly, latching himself onto Jungwon's arm and giving puppy eyes. The younger sighed and whined, "but that's more walking." Sunoo pouted and argued back, "But ice cream." Jungwon rolled his eyes with a playful smile, "Fine. I guess." The pink haired male cheered happily, "Yay!"

A little bell rang as they opened the door to a small ice cream shop by their neighborhood. Sunoo's eyes lit up seeing the freezer full of options, "Wah! Look at all the flavors!" Jungwon sighed, "You're like a little kid I swear." Sunoo smacked his friends shoulder, "Am not."

"Hey!" The younger whined. Sunoo smirked and stuck his tongue out at Jungwon in a teasing manner. "Ok well I'm going to the bathroom, wait in line, ok?" Jungwon informed before leaving the older. Sunoo pouted and went in line, waiting behind two others. The man in front of Sunoo was handed his ice cream and went to turn around but he wasn't paying attention and collided with Sunoo. The ice cream flung everywhere, majority landing on the highschool student. Sunoo's head hurt immediately since the impact was quite strong and he stumbled back into the person who was waiting in line behind him. "Kid what the hell are you doing?!" The man raised his voice, angry he payed for ice cream that went to waste. Since the worker was new and part-time they didn't really know what to do. Sunoo wasn't able to comprehend what to say. Ice cream was all over him, his head hurt, and he somehow is in the arms of a stranger who he has yet to turn around and see. "I-...I-" Sunoo stuttered, trying to fight back tears. "Pathetic." The man said in anger, rushing to grab a handful of napkins to clean what little amount of ice cream spilled on himself.

Sunoo stood up properly, gripping his head like that would soothe the pain and staring at his clothes as his eyes began to water. "Are you alright?" A familiar and deep voice asked from behind. Sunoo jumped and turned around, eyes growing ten times wider to see there standing was his blonde classmate.

"N-Niki?" The older stuttered. "Hyung here- let me help." Ni-ki nudged the man out of the way grabbing a bunch of napkins to help his classmate. Without giving Sunoo a chance to protest, the youngest started wiping off all the ice cream spilt on his clothes. "I-its okay you don't need to do this-" The pink haired male tried to stop him but the younger wouldn't budge. "No. Its not okay. And you!" Ni-ki grabbed the man's attention who seemed to be arguing with the worker and demanding for a refund. "Be more careful next time instead of being so quick to blame others." The man just rolled his eyes and scoffed at the two.

"Woah woah woah what happened here?!" Jungwon asked finding ice cream on the floor, an angry customer arguing with the cashier, Sunoo's crush rather close to him wiping off ice cream. "Oh Wonnie, there was just a minor accident..." Sunoo explained, feeling a bit embarrassed. Jungwon walked over shaking his head and grabbed napkins to wipe the floor. The three had finished cleaning all the ice cream to the best of their ability. The man by now had left with another ice cream, making a fuss as he was doing so. Why did he order so much in the first place? No one knows. For this much ice cream to spill was a huge annoyance, I mean, who gets five big scoops of chocolate ice cream in the fall?

"Sorry about that." The cashier apologized, bowing to the three students. "No its okay." Sunoo giggled, almost fake sounding, wanting to move on from the situation. Ni-ki could only watch the older, stealing glances at him every now and then. They ordered what they wanted and walked out the shop with their ice cream. Sunoo huffed, "Gosh its so sticky, and chocolate stains!" The others stared sadly at their friend who was inconvenienced. "Hyung." The youngest called out suddenly. "Hm?" Sunoo turned around, trying to mask the blush spreading across his face. "Can I go home with you to your house?" Ni-ki asked. Sunoo wasn't expecting this and just stared at the younger, internally panicking and celebrating. This was such a sudden and random question. "Ah sorry that was rude of me, I don't want to impose." Ni-ki scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, regretting his question. "It's just...I thought we could work on the homework together since I saw you struggling in class earlier. Plus my mom wouldn't care." Sunoo couldn't help the smile now on his face, "No its okay! You're always welcomed at my house." Sunoo then looked at Jungwon with a secret expression of excitement.

"You sure?" Ni-ki questioned. "Of course!" The oldest replied happily.

"Well I'll leave you two alone since my house is that way." Jungwon spoke up, lies tied in his sentence. His house was only three houses down from Sunoo's. The oldest gave Jungwon a confused look. "Have fun." Jungwon smirked, winking at Sunoo before heading off in the opposite direction of his house. The friends split ways and Sunoo reminded himself to thank Jungwon later.

"Ah they'd made a cute couple." Jungwon sighed. He wanted to date someone as well. But so far he hasn't found the right one. Of course the idea of just picking anybody to date at this point has crossed his mind. He's a junior after all and its getting closer and closer to graduation day. The boy just wanted a highschool sweetheart. But what he wanted more? Someone to love him as he is, nothing more or less. Someone who was willing to open up to him as well, and will take the time to get to personally know Jungwon other than his pretty face and good actions. The idea of love was something Jungwon was very fond of. But he's never had his first kiss, never had a side thing, never dated anyone before. He could easily get those in a heartbeat, but from any of his admirers? It just wouldn't feel right or like love at all. Then it simply turns into an action. And Jungwon hates being patient for this type of thing but at least he can determine what's right and whats wrong.

"Ah, what do I do?" Jungwon chuckled softly to himself, self-pity laced in the question. The boy kicked small pebbles staring at the ground as he walked to the entrance of the neighborhood park.

But what he didn't know was a pair of eyes observing his every move.