Shawn Hunter | 29

Imagine . . .

Shawn being in love with a tomboy.

"What happened?" Shawn asked, looking back and forth between his best friend Cory and his half-brother, Jack

"What happened?" Shawn asked, looking back and forth between his best friend Cory and his half-brother, Jack. "Is [Y/N] in there?"

"Yeah, but she locked the door," Jack complained, jiggling the door knob. "[Y/N] doesn't want to talk to anyone right now."

"Why not?"

"She said something about you not loving her by the way she dresses?"

Shawn rolled his eyes. He pushed past Cory and Jack and knocked on the door. He pleaded for you to let him in. You had to admit, Shawn's voice was something you always gave in to regardless of what the command was.

You sulked your way to your bedroom door and unlocked it. Shawn stepped into your bedroom and closed the door behind him before Cory and Jack could peek into the conversation.

"[Y/N], what is this about me not loving you for the way you dress?" Shawn questioned, walking up to you, but you were backing away. He stopped and just stared at you in bewilderment. "I love the way that you dress [Y/N]. What's wrong?"

"Shawn, I don't dress like all the other girls do," You explained, lowering your gaze from him. "I'm afraid that I dress too boyish for you."

"[Y/N], I couldn't care less about how you dress," Shawn proposed, shaking his head. "I love you [Y/N], not the attire you wear."

"I guess that's true."

"Now, come here so I can show you how much I love you," Shawn invited, opening his arms wide. "Never forget that I love [Y/N]. I always will."