Shawn Hunter | 16

Imagine . . .

Forgiving and making up with Shawn after a nasty fight.

Shawn regretted his decision of even remotely thinking those  unpleasant thoughts about you

Shawn regretted his decision of even remotely thinking those unpleasant thoughts about you. He continuously wished that he could go back in time and take back those words, but if it wasn't for his intoxication, they never would have even left his mouth.

He has been sulking around, devastated that you've been avoiding him. Every time he would see you, he would take that opportunity to apologize, but you would instead dash off the opposite direction. You weren't aware of the impact that you had on Shawn until last night when Cory told you

Cory explained that Shawn wouldn't eat, sleep or do anything living with the fact he had such a demeaning fight with you. Now here you were, standing on the other side Shawn's door with a bouquet of flowers held in yours hands. The door swings open, revealing a puffy eyed Shawn Hunter.

"Sha—"

Shawn didn't take a second and lunged at you, engulfing you in the biggest hug you had ever experienced from him. You drop the flowers and return the firm hug, a small smile curving upon your lips as you feel his face bury into your neck. A little sob fell from his lips.

"I'm so sorry," he cried softly. "I never should have said those terrible things to you."

"It's okay Shawn," you reassure, gently rubbing his back. "I forgive you."