Ricky Bowen | 9

Imagine . . .

Being Nini's understudy and having to do a kissing scene with Ricky.

Ricky glared at Carlos in bewilderment. "Are you serious?"

"Do I look serious? Yes. I am serious." carlos claimed, clapping his hands together. You shortly came barging in through the door and toward the stage. "Finally!‌ Now!‌‌ It's kissing time!‌ Chop chop!"

 You and Ricky both shot your eyes at Carlos, both surprised at that statement.

"W-Wait, did you just say—"

"Kiss?" carlos finished for him, while also picking up the the scripts. "I did, good job!‌ Extra points for listening."

"Carlos, I thought we were doing the other scene where—"

"Well, plans change," carlos interrupted, handing you a script and Ricky the other. "I want to see how this plays out, so just shut up and kiss already."

 Ricky had done this scene was Nini before so he acted just as if he was acting with Nini, but the very second his lips collided with yours, it was different, a good difference. He felt something in the kiss he never felt with Nini. Once the kiss broke, you excused yourself as a phone call came to your phone.

 As you walked out of the room, Ricky couldn't help but realize that he had fallen for you. He never expected to, but he did.