Ricky Bowen | 20

Imagine . . .

Ricky being clingy toward you after breaking his leg

You had been taking care of Ricky ever since he broke his leg while skateboarding. The funny thing? He broke it trying to impress you. Of course you volunteered to watch over him and take care of him. Being his girlfriend and all. He truly found a whole new appreciation for you, but overall, he didn't want to let you go.

You were always there whenever he called for something, whether it be for food or just cuddles. Either way, you were always there for him in a heartbeat. You had an important assignment to work on upstairs, and Ricky was comfortable on the couch. You placed his phone on his lap and informed him that if he needed anything, just pick up his phone and call him.

You placed a gentle kiss upon his cheek before making your way up the stairs. Not even reaching the top of the stairs, your phone began to vibrate in your hand. You stopped to look at it, seeing that it was Ricky. You sighed and picked it up with your normal greeting.

"I miss you [Y/N]." ricky whined into the phone. A small smile tugged at the corner of your mouth. "I know you have homework but just one more movie and cuddle and I'll leave you alone."

"Fine Ricky," you sighed, giving in. "only because I love you."