Keanu Reeves | 22

Imagine . . .

Giving Keanu the silent treatment all day but breaking at the end of the day.

Ignoring Keanu hurt you just as badly as it hurt him, but it didn't compare to the immense pain you had from the recent fight you two had that led to the silent treatment

Ignoring Keanu hurt you just as badly as it hurt him, but it didn't compare to the immense pain you had from the recent fight you two had that led to the silent treatment. Keanu had been trying to talk to you all day on set, but you just pretended you didn't hear him and rushed out of the scene. Keanu knew he deserved it, but still, he missed you in his arms.

You came home to quite a surprise, and that surprise was Keanu. He was standing on your porch with a box of chocolates and roses. You sighed to yourself as you approached your porch. Keanu's face lit up as he saw you and stood up from the step he was sitting on. You kept your gaze away from his as you walked up the stairs onto your porch.

"[Y/N], babe, please," keanu begged softly, his eyes following you toward the front door. You paused as you placed your hand on the door knob. "I'm sorry, please forgive me. I want to hear your voice again."

You closed your eyes and inhaled deeply. You turned around and stared into his soft brown eyes. He seemed genuinely apologetic.

"It's okay Keanu," you spoke softly, walking up to him. "I still love you very much."