Ricky Bowen | 11

Imagine . . .

Ricky expressing his regret to Nini from not telling you he loved you sooner.

"...And I've kicked myself every day since then, because I didn't say it." ricky ranted furiously. Nini remained silent and blankly stared at her friend. Ricky scoffed and shifted his eyes away from Nini. "I really messed up this time Nini. I didn't tell [Y/N] how I felt, and now I'm paying the price."

Ricky placed his hands upon his hips, shaking his head in disappointment. He should have told you that he loved you. He knew if he did, you wouldn't be with somebody else right now.

"I can't believe I held back from telling [Y/N] that I loved her," ricky sighed in regret. "sometimes I wish that I can turn back time, you know?"

Ricky was going to continue to speak to Nini, but a certain figure was noticed at the door behind her. Ricky could tell it was you in a heartbeat, it seemed that you had been standing there longer than he wanted you to. Your arms were folded and you leaning against the door frame.

"You love me huh?" you asked, causing him to flush in embarrassment. "Well...I love you too Ricky."

Ricky perked up. "W-What?"

"I broke it off Ricky..." you confessed, approaching the tomato red boy. "I told him it was over because...I was in love with somebody else," you finally reached him and brushed your hand across his cheek. "I'm in love with you."