Neo | 23

Imagine . . .

Neo turning into a complete klutz whenever you're around.

Neo patiently awaited for your presence inside the living room

Neo patiently awaited for your presence inside the living room. Everything was beautifully decorated, but nothing compared to the beauty that you had inside the photographs that Neo loved the stare at. Not only were you gorgeous, but so was your family. He loved every single part of you, but still had no courage to ever let you know that.

Observing closely, Neo took a step closer to the photograph that was hung on the wall. He narrowed his eyes at specifically you. He could look at your beautiful face all day.

"Hey, maybe after staring at my pictures, you want to catch something to eat?"

Neo whipped around, unaware of the vase that was near him. He accidentally bumped the surface it was on and it went tumbling down. Neo gasped and desperately reached out toward the object while it was falling, hoping to catch it, but unfortunately failed. You winced at the loud noise of the glass shattering against the floor.

"Oh no no no," Neo moaned in sorrow as he lowered himself to the ground. He stuck out his hand, ready to pick up the shards but you immediately grabbed his wrist. He swung his eyes up to meet with yours. [Y/N], I-I'm so sorry I really—"

"Neo, it's fine, it happens," You interrupted, raising him up to his feet. His soft brown eyes pierced into yours. "I'll clean it up, I don't want you cutting yourself."

"You're so beautiful [Y/N]."

"What?" You asked in surprise from his sudden outburst. Neo instantly flushed red, which caught up with you in seconds. You lowered your eyes. "I-I mean...Thanks."

You turned around and scurried off to fetch the cleaning supplies. Neo always seemed to break things and be a complete klutz around you whenever you entered the room. It was clear for anyone to see, but when he found it utterly embarrassing, you found it extremely adorable.