Ricky Bowen | 18

Imagine . . .

Ricky getting jealous after a guy tries to hit on you.

Ricky stared intensely from across the room at the sight of you laughing with another guy

Ricky stared intensely from across the room at the sight of you laughing with another guy. His grip tightened on the plastic cup as he approached you. He had to keep his cool because you knew that you hated it when he made scenes. When Ricky finally reached you, he handed you your punch and you thanked him. He kept his eyes on the guy who kept making jokes and making you laugh.

Ricky would release a dry laugh here and there, but overall, they were fake. He wanted the guy to leave but it didn't seem like he was going to anytime soon.

"Hey [Y/N], remember that one time when you went hiking with me and family?" ricky asked, trying to turn the attention onto him. You nodded and remembered how fun it was. "Yeah, I thought it was hilarious when you fell into that lake, remember?"

You both exploded with laughter at that memory. It was truly hilarious. Ricky glanced at the guy who didn't even bother to smile at that story. He inhaled deeply and excused himself, claiming it was time for him to leave. You said your goodbyes as he left and Ricky stepped into his spot. He took a sip out of his cup and rolled his eyes.

"Glad he's gone."

"What? You didn't like him?" you asked, drinking out of your cup afterwards. "I thought he was funny."

"Not as funny as me though, right?"

"Ricky," you sighed. "are you jealous?"

"Me? Get jealous? Never," ricky denied, shaking his head. He licked his lips and stared at you. "okay, maybe a little."