Chapter 37

I missed u all so much guys !!
I can't promise daily updates as my schedule is getting hectic day by day but I can say I will update when I will get time.

Bhawna's pov

I wake up with a smile adoring my face.

I touch my cheeks where he kissed me, I giggle.

I get up from my bed and open the curtain and the windows, sunshine falls on my face and I grin closing my eyes.

The warm sun rays and the light air is so peaceful.

I open my eyes only to find Aryan ji leaning over his window and smiling at me.

The way he is looking at me, is making me very shy.

I lower my gaze but then again look at him.

He mouthed "good morning"

I nod and mouth "good morning" as well

He grin like a charming cute boy that I felt butterflies in my tummy.

Then I wave at him to get ready and prepare breakfast for him.

I quickly take a shower and wear pink kurta and legging also tied my hair in pony.

Applying a light pink shade lipstick I am done.

I quickly stride down, play a music and make food.

Naye naye.......

I sing the song imagining myself and Aryan ji together.

I twirl around and take out the pan.

While lip singing the song I remember his touch again sending me ticklish feelings.

I grin with a giggle.

I chop the vegetables and everything.

I raise my hands up in the sky and sing "maine pareshan pareshan preshan(I am disturbed, Disturbed disturbed)

Putting the oil in the pan, I add Jeeza after sometime, then chopped onions and chilli's when it get a bit brownish I add tomato, after that I add all the spices then cauliflower and potato.

Then I make chapatis.

After that, I place the food on the table.

Enjoying the song which is coming to an end I dance around the house and then I twirl around but my leg got twisted and I was about to fall "Ahh"

But someone held my waist and pulled me upwards.

My head hit something hard and I close my eyes tightly.

After a moment or so I open my eyes and look up only to find Aryan ji.

Holding me securely in his arms, he is looking at me with different emotions right now. I want to look into his eyes but I am scared to do so, it's a very difficult task.

"Good morning" He said still holding me in his arms

"Go-good morning Aryan ji" I said looking at his chest

God why do I find him so handsome in his police uniform?

"What did you made today?" He asked and I feel like he is bring his face closer to mine.

"A-Aaaaal" I breath heavily

"Aaaaa?"

"Aaa-aalooo go-go gooobi (cauliflower and potato)" I said holding his shoulder