Chapter 71

This is the most hottest chapter, Read under your own risk and surroundings. Thank you.

Double update of the day.

Please follow 🥹❤️

Only Epilogue left !

250+ votes for Epilogue and to know about new book. (Both ch 70 and 71)

Bhawna POV

(After 7 months)

My life with Aryan ji is going on so beautiful, like I can't even tell you.

He loves to sleep while holding me up tightly as if he will lose me.

I wake up at night until he doesn't arrives. From the time when he has promoted he is very busy. Sometimes he comes at 3Am. He tell me to sleep and not to wait for him but I just can't, sometimes it scares me.

When he arrives the very first thing I do is hug him tightly, after that I heat up his food and make him eat it.

He eats it from my hands.

We have now shifted to Mumbai as he has been posted there for a period of time. We told mom and Dad to shift with us but they denied, He want's to go back to Delhi but can't.

He misses Mom and Dad so do I.

He is so stressed out that what I can do is just hold him tightly. Actually the case he is handling is very dangerous and is so much engrossed in it.

But what I like about him is he never shouts on me even when frustrated. He punches the punching bag as hard as he can.

After the case he has decided to give the letter to work in Delhi itself because he is not only DCP but also he has been provided a secret mission in Delhi. He is held it in pause due to the transfer.

He don't even eat properly but I make him eat forcefully and call him during the lunch time if he ate or not.

I am working here itself. I go at 9am and Arrive home by 7am he provides me with his office car for it, for my safety.

I rarely wear saree, only when there is function or party. That time Aryan ji keeps looking at me.

We haven't being to romantic for a long time and slowly slowly I am craving for him. We just peck on lips and he leaves for work and at night sleeping while hugging me.

I know he wants me from long but just controls himself that's why doesn't cross his limit. He just wants me to get comfortable for it and I think I am.

I crave for my Aryan ji, if any kind of intimacy will develop between us, I will give in myself to him.

Tomorrow is the Day when I first saw him but I don't if he will be home or not.

I hope he does, I want him to be with me during this time but if he will not, then I will wear his shirt and dance on the song while I first met him "Mere Khawabon me joh aye"

Also as tomorrow is Half day I will be home soon.

Aryan's Pov

I came home at 1Am today and I know she must be Awake.

She never listens to me in this case. We both are so busy in our work, especially me that I can't give her more time.

But the case has ended today and I am so happy, I have even given letter to transfer back to Delhi Again.

The case was really very complicated that it took most of my time and mind.

Now I just want is Bhawna in my arms and a peaceful sleep.