Chapter 43

Guys 😂 how can I be so stupid to realise it now that I have 562 followers!

Before writing "to make him smile" and other stories I thought I will not have readers more than 200 but I am so shocked and happy that people are liking my book and enjoying it. Thank you so much everyone! Thank you so very much. I literally cried out of happiness when I saw this and I have no one to share my this happiness in real so sharing it with you all. ❤️❤️ you all mean a lot to me.

"This is the double update" so do vote and comment!

Bhawna's Pov

It is already 8 pm and no one as arrived not even Aryan ji.

I am just watching TV and eating my Pizza which is home made !

Yup it's bread pizza guys made by Bhawna Sinha the one and only, I am a great cook if you have forgotten.

I have been trying really hard not to sleep as I am feeling very sleepy, I must have slept but then Aryan ji and Everyone else is about to reach.

Then I get a call it's Aryan ji "hello"

"Bhawna I will directly reach my house and have food after taking shower, you have made it right? Or should I order?" He should very tired

"No I have prepared the food"

"Thank you so much I will be there in 15 mintues" he said

"Okay"

15 minutes which means I can even make fried rice for him.

I quickly get up and make it.

I got to his house and place everything on the table.

After 5 min I hear the car, I look out of the window, It's Aryan ji.

I quickly  open the door and smile.

He comes out of the car and pass me a small smile.

He is looking so tired and stressed.

"I will take shower and come" he said and I nod.

I wait for him and when he comes down with wet hairs, trousers and a shirt fwith 2 buttons loose, he is looking very sexy that I feel some kind of butterflies.

I shook my head and git up from the sofa and plate in the food.

"I will do it Bhawna" he said

"No Aryan ji, please let me do it, you are looking very tired"

He didn't say anything and slightly nodded

"Will you have pizza?" I asked

He shooks his head "just rice"

"Please try atleast"

"I don't want to, really"

I don't argue as he must shout. A simple advice eyes never pursued a person to do something when they are tired or they might end up shouting at you which they don't want to.

He eats slowly and after eating food only half of the rice he stood up.

"I am full, I will just do some work"  Saying that he began to move but held his shoulder by toeing up as he is very tall.

"Sit down Aryan ji and eat please"

"Bhawna...I..I really don't want to" he said pressing his head

I sit beside him and fill in the spoon with rice.

"Aryan ji open your mouth please" I said sweetly

He removed his hand from his forehead and looked at me.