Chapter 48

Bhawna's pov

Just few days to go for Aryan ji's birthday ! I am so excited and Mukta said we will plan something special for him.

"Mukta would it be alright if we give him surprise in the garden itself? why to go far?" I suggested

she began to think for a while "hmm well I think you are write, lets keep the surprise near the house itself"

I nod.

now basically what we are doing is we are making the list what we need for the party and what not and then Kanav will go to bring them.

Right now we are sitting in the living room of Aryan ji's house. No one is home just me and Mukta.

Suddenly the bell rang.

"I will open it" said Mukta

she open the door "Aryan?"

I heard his name and sat straight arranging my hairs, I pretend to write but from the corner of my eyes I look at them.

"Yeah Mom sat to have lunch here itself" I heard

"Then why are you standing? come in" she held his wrist and pulled him in with her.

He is big enough to walk in without holding hand.

I get ready in myself to say him hi.

"Hi Aryan ji" I said when he came in a bit more.

He looks at me, slowly his lips were forming up in a smile but then he looked at Mukta.

he looked at me and just nodded making my smile to fade.

I look down, what happened to him?

"Aryan you sit I will serve you food" Mukta said and he sat down on the dining table.

"Bhawna even you will eat? I have made the lunch today" Mukta said and I shook my head

"you sure?" she asked

I look at Aryan ji who is looking in his Phone and shook my head.

I make the list.

she sits beside him after serving him. He smiles at her and began to eat.

"Oh Mukta you have made so good food I am so much..aaa..umm..delighted" He began to eat again.

He never complimented about my food like this, I knit my brows.

"I knew you would love it" Mukta said

"I love whatever you will make for me" He said with his charming grin which gives me  butterflies.

that freaking grin !

I hold my pen tightly

"you know I have never tasted such a delicious food after my mother" He said and I look aside

"Oh Aryan thank you so much...aree you haven't tried this ?" she took a spoon full of rice and made him eat herself.

I am not liking this at all. With anger I write on the paper very hard that it got tore as well.

Don't he likes the food which I make?

"Aree Aryan eat more" she said and fed him more.

okay now I cant tolerate it.

i stood up and kept the pen and paper on the table "Mukta I will come later on"

saying that I walked out of the house with a feeling of.......

jealousy my heart said.

oh go to hell.

ARYANS POV

I stood up to stop Bhawna.

"Aryan where are you going?" Mukta asked

"to stop Bhawna, she wasnt looking alright" I said looking at the door

"yes I know she wasnt because she was jealous" she said

I look away.

She walks to the table and bring the notebook in which Bhawna was writing something.

"See how hard she wrote as if she was very angry also she wrote AR! it means she was writing your name"  she said and i held the notebook in my hand.

"AR can be something else as well like AROMA !" I said

Mukta hit my head "idiot we were writing the things which we want for your birthday party and you think she will buy AROMA ? seriously? you both are so stupid especially you"

"oh really ? you know hard it was for me not to say her HI, you should have looked how her smile faded" I said in a low voice in  the end

"see, it's visible Aryan, she expects something, your smile your compliments, your care its just that she is unaware. Please dont give up we didnt even start properly I know you love her so much and I know even she does"

we both went silent and then she said "and you are such a over actor"

"and you a very bad cook"

"oh hello I cooked very good"

"yeah yeah sure, I had to swollow the whole thing"

"haan haan why would you like food made me, you would love Bhawna ji's na" She said in a teasing note

"shut up"

"why shut up? the truth is truth" she shrugged and I tried to control my smile

"oh my god, ACP Aryan Saxena is blushing" she said

"no I am not" I turned away from her

"yes you are" she tried to look at my face

"No Mukta please" I turned

"Aryan you are blushing"

I began to move away.

she came behind me and in the next moment we both were running.

in the very next minute Mukta hit her hand with the edge of the table that it began to bleed "ahh"

I went close to her and held her hand.

"cant you run properly ?" I said and took out my napkin.

suddenly the door opened and I saw Bhawna.

she looked at us and kept looking and I am looking at her.

she looked away and walked to the table and took her phone.

when she began to go out she said "I am very sorry to disturb you both" saying that she closed the door.

"she is definitely jealous" I heard Mukta

"She mistook us Mukta what she must be thinking?"

"that we both are close"

"but not in that way, what of she take us as couples? and maintain distance from me?"

"that time will tell ! right now let her realise it"

"I want to talk to her"

"No you will not"

"she making her jealous is not okay but still I am doing it but I cant see her like that"

Mukta smiled "oh look at this rough and tough old man is so much in love with a young women"

"I am not a old man"

"you are" she shrugged

I rolled my eyes "I am going to talk to her"

"No wait, leave it for few days Aryan just few days,  assure you that you both wont we apart from each other. please trust me" She requested

I closed my eyes and sigh "okay only because I trust you"

she smiled "thank you" she hugged me and I hug her back.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope u guy's liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you and take care