chapter 1

These Beautiful and great aesthetics have been created by Shravaneek15

Thank you so much Shravaneek15 ! You are such a sweet person, that even though I troubled you, you didn't felt bad !

So this Chapter is dedicated to Shravaneek15

Please follow her ! And vote for her beautiful work of aesthetics !

Bhawna's POV

"Mummy I am leaving," I said while eating My Chapati roll.

"Okay drive safe" She shouts from the kitchen

"Okay"

I was about to open the door when Papa shouts "Bebo, your ID card"

Oh shit.

I rush to my Papa who is holding my ID card.

"Thank you, Papa"

He kisses my forehead "go safely"

I smile "Sure and Bye"

I come out of my house and Look at my Neighbour.

Hmm, his car is still parked but where is he?

You know I always check if he left for his work or not so that I can hideously have a look at him.

Yup! Hideously because I don't want him to see me and consider me as a kid in Infront of him.

Well before you guys get confused let me tell you about this "Him".

So he is my Neighbour plus my Crush as well from the very first Sight when I saw him when I was in 9th!

I will tell you in detail later on how and when everything.

By the Way, his name is Aryan Saxena, He is an ACP Officer and we haven't talked to each other even once though I have talked to his Younger Brother Kanav who is one year elder than me.