Chapter 4

Before you read

I want to say that many readers are not or I can say not able to consume the age gap between Bhawna and Aryan which is 7years.

I know it's big but there is a reason I want to write a story like this because, I went to attend a marriage and there I heard that a girl was married off by her parents when they got to know that she is in love with a boy who is 9-10 years elder than her, she was even bitten by her parents and married away forcefully with a boy.

I didn't liked the way parents did it. I have meet the boy with whom she was in love with, he was really nice and now he is so depressed, he even tried to stop them but ended up in hospital!

So just to change the thinking, that love can happen to anyone anytime, I am writing this story, I hope you guys will appreciate my efforts!

Changes are required in life guys, if a girl falls in love with a boy older than her it's normal, and if a boy falls in love with girl older than him, then it is also OKAY ! Age gap is also OKAY.

They all will die and that time what will we do with age, height, weight, looks?? Just love and stay happy! Why to overthink.

I am not pointing out anyone, I am just making it clear to everyone that the age gap is fine, it's not bad to love anyone.

Please do comment about How is Bhawna and Aryan? In the end.

Aryan's POV

I am discussing an important case with the IG.

"Aryan this case is very important. I hope you will manage with all your might as you have solved other cases"

"Yes sir," I said confidently.

"Good, you may leave now and take this file with you"

I nod and take the file with me.

Other officers salute me as I walk out of the IG's room and nod slightly.

I take my car and drive to my Station.

After reaching my Station everyone salutes me "Jai hind sir"

"Jai hind," I say with a nod and enter my cabin.

I keep the file on the table and Tell a constable to Bring one Cup of Coffee for me.

I read the file very carefully and make the important points on a separate paper and try to analyse it in every way possible.

I take up my Rubiks cube and turn and twist it and just think about the case.

Then hear a knock on the Door of my Cabin.

"Come in"

"Sir coffee" Constable, Wastav keeps it on the table and moves out.

I sigh "it's a complicated Case"

I sip my coffee and keep aside this particular case for a few seconds.

My phone began to vibrate.

It's Kanav.

"Hello Bhai" he said

"Yeah?"

"Are you busy?"

"Well you can say that"

"Umm can you come home a bit early, Mom is Saying that the weather is getting worse so was asking you to come home early"

I look at my watch "it's only 8 pm"