Chapter 2

Bhawna's POV

I ring the bell and wait for someone to open it.

I tap my foot and look at the halwa, I gulp looking at this tasty sweet. If nobody would have been in front of me, then, believe me, I would have finished it by now.

I am so engrossed in looking and smelling this delicious sweet that I am not aware about someone has opened the door until I hear Aunty's voice"Aryan who is on the door?"

I look up immediately just to find him leaning at the door frame from the side, hands in the pocket, legs crossed a bit, dressed perfectly in his uniform and he is gazing at me, maybe trying not to laugh at me because I think he saw me.

I look down with embarrassment. Why the hell did I end up in such kind of thing?

I am standing like a dumb person, waiting for him to get aside so that I can move in or him to speak up something like "yes?"

Then again I heard Her mother "Aryan who" she stands beside him and stop asking further when she looks at me "are Bhawna Beta, come in, why are you standing here?"

She holds her hand and drags me in.

Once I am in, Kanav was sitting on the sofa "hey Bhawna"

"Hi"

"So beta, do you need anything?" Aunty asked and behind her, Aryan walked towards the Dining Table and picked up his car keys.

"Woh aunty, mummy made this Suji ka Halwa and told me to give you as well," I said with a smile.

I peek at Aryan, he is typing something on his phone.

"Aww, that's so sweet of Komal Ji" Aunty exclaimed.

Aryan walked out of the house.

Won't he eat the Halwa??

"Aunty I think I must leave, I just came from college and am feeling hungry, so I will go home," I said

"Have food here itself then?" said Kanav

"No-"

"Yes beta, Kanav is correct," aunty said

"No aunty, actually mummy already prepared food for me, so will have at my home itself, thanks for offering," I said politely

She pats my cheek "you are so sweet"

I grin at the compliment.

"Okay so I must leave, bye Kanav"

"Bye" he smiles who is having his food

Aunty moves to the kitchen and me towards the exit.

As soon as I open, I hit my head on something hard yet soft and was about to fall when two strong arms held my waist and I held his shirt tightly.

I close my eyes tightly and breathe heavily.

Then my nostrils hit his cologne smell. Yes, it's him. I very well know his perfume smell.

But it's for the first time I am this close to him.

Now my heart is thumping very fast. I am nervous to look up at him, so hell nervous as his hands are my waist which are doing their other overwhelming work on my body.

I inhale sharply and move back from him slowly but his grip is still the same on me.

I want to say that, please move your hands but my mouth gets choked every time I am near him. I haven't even once talked to him, nor had proper eye contact because I always lower my gaze in shyness plus nervousness.

This time as well I don't want to make eye contact because I know that, I will surely drown in them.

I lose my grip on his shirt slowly, I can feel his sharp gaze on me.

"Aryan" his mom called and I instantly moved back from him.

Without even glancing at him I move out of the house.

With quick Ninja Hattori like speed, I reach my house, close the door immediately and slide down the gate taking a deep breath and keeping my hand on my heart, to calm it down.

That was so much for me to handle.

"Are Bhawna what happened?? Are you alright?" Mummy asked coming towards me.

I immediately get up and say "yeah I am fine, it's just that I am feeling very low due to hunger"

She shook her head "you are such a drama queen"

I grin "I know that"

She glares at me and I giggle.

"Come have your food and Halwa"

I rub both my hands together "yes, I just can't wait"

•••••••••••••

It's time to sleep guys but before that, I have to give my Papa his medicines.

He just went through a Cancer operation which went successful but still the treatment is going on so that there is no risk in future.

So in the morning as well at the night, I must give him his medicines.

I take the medicine and Water to his room "Papa your Medicine"

"Bebo, one day we can skip the medicines please" he scrunched his nose looking at the medicines.

"No, and stop calling me Bebo Papa, it makes me feel like a small kid," I exclaimed

He took his medicine.

"You are a small kid for me and Bebo is a cute name just like you are my sweet cute daughter," he said pulling my cheek

I smile and hug him "good night"

"Good night"

Mummy also enter the room, I hug her and wish her as well.

I go to my room and take my phone plug in earphones, play romantic music and stand in front of my window, from where I can see his room, I can see him but his windows are closed. Maybe still doing his duty.

I sigh take up a novel and sit in front of the window.

Soon winds began to blow and in no time it began to rain, which makes to remember the first time I saw him. 😌

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments!

Thank you and take care.