Chapter 57

Bhawna's Pov

Hey guys here I am at Aarav Bhai's Wedding with the love of her life Bhaviksha !

Which means that I am with my best friends of school ! Priya and Manvi ❤️

Tomorrow is the wedding and past few days we all had blast.

We danced, we ate and we ate alot ! Manvi and I teased Rahul and Priya the most along with Shrey and Yash.

You know it's to much fun teasing couple's. They both are so cute together.

Well you know what ! I miss Aryan ji. I didn't wanted to leave until or unless Aryan ji was alright but then my friend dragged me up with her.

I only know How I have spent days without looking at him. I some how checked upon him through my papa, like indirectly I used to ask about him in middle.

My parents where about to come to attend the wedding but as papa have important meeting so mummy will also stay there.

Now just one more day and I will be back home, to my parents and to him, also I don't know how I will face him, after the kiss.

Take a deep breath Bhawna we will see at home ! He isn't gonna come here, enjoy the wedding!

••••••••••••••••
We all got ready for the wedding and now Me Manvi and Priya are talking to each other but then Priya gets a call and she moves aside.

I don't know why but from the morning Itself I am feel very different as if something is going to happen.

"Here she come" Manvi said snapping me out of my thought's

When Priya comes up to us Manvi asked "Who was it??"

"Company"

"Yeah Rahul company" I said and she blushed "shut up"

"Hey girls" came Shrey's voice.

"Hi"

"You all look amazing" I said with a smile

"And you all Look Diva's" Said Shrey dramatically

We three Giggled.

"Okay compliments apart, we came here for a purpose" Rahul Said

"What purpose??" Priya Asked

"Challenge"

"Challenge" we three girls said together

"Yeah! We came to say that you should give us tough competition in hidding Aarav Jiju's shoe, cause we are gonna win"

"In your dreams" Priya said

"We will see" Said Yash

"Sure" replied Manvi

••••••••••••••••

Bhaiya and Bhabhi are on the mandap but me and my friends are eyeing on the shoes.

How to steal them is what we all are thinking

Manvi smiled and said "let's make it wear Some of Bhaiya's Height!! I mean feet, what say"

"Great but how will we convince that person, what if he is from Bhabhi's party" I asked

"Don't worry about that, I know who is from our family just find the feet" Priya said

"Manvi you keep an eye on The Shoes while Bhawna and I will look for the person" said Priya

Priya and i looked around and When suddenly after 2 minutes I found it.

"found it" I shout

I hurried up to the person whose back is facing us.