Chapter 68

Double update of the day!

(5 years later)

Author's POV

Bhawna is in Banglore right now, doing her job for fashion designing and if the company would be impressed by her work and performance she might get her post one level up !

Leaving family was difficult for her, also Aryan ji.

Bhawna just  saw him once crying but that day he did cry again.

Flashback.

Aryan was low all day because she was leaving. As she was packing up her stuff, she didn't got time to meet him even if she wanted too.

Aryan asked Saumya if he could meet her before she leaves tomorrow and Saumya let him but at night.

Aryan wanted to spend time with her so ay night, he stood outside her house and Saumya made Bhawna to go out with him.

Without saying a word Aryan just held her hands and took her to a place where they could spend sometime with peace.

She knew he wants her, she know she wants him, and she she knows that a distance is important.

When they came out of the car Aryan held her hand again and while driving as well he was holding her hand.

They stood silently and Aryan hugged her and she hugged him back.

He buried his face in her neck and sighed. She rubbed her back and he couldn't control and tears slipped down his eyes.

She felt her shoulder getting wet.

"Aryan ji" she called

"I love you" was his reply and she understood, that he can't bear it that she is going and even she doesn't want to leave him.

She moved back and held his face, she rubbed his tears and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too Aryan ji ! But do you want me to cry as well? To leave for my dreams like this? Crying? Do you want me to do Bangalore with a memory of yours crying? How will I be able to stay there if you are not happy"

"I am happy Bhawna. But I can't see you going away from me for 3-4 years and they are alot for me. I know I am busy all day but without looking at you through my window, without looking at your smiling face, without listening to your laugh...I just can't, It will be hard for me I know and I don't want to cry but this stupid heart, it's crying" He kept her hand on his heart.

She wanted to cry but didn't "Aryan ji, tell your stupid heart not to worry, His Bebo will be fine and only 5 year when she will come back, Bebo's as well as soul will he yours. Not just your 7 births, she will be his every time, in every life. Only Aryan ji's. If he can control not to kiss Bhawna then he can also stay far away from her yet connected for 5 years so that, she will be his for ever and ever"

She said looking into his eyes.

More tears dropped from his eyes and he touched his forehead with hers.

They closed their eyes and held each other's hand tightly.

Then they both hugged each other for long and didn't say a word.

He dropped Bhawna to her house and was about to leave when Bhawna stopped him.

She give him a small sweet kiss "I will miss you"

"I will miss you more"

Flashback ends.

This is how she consoled him that day but she herself was crying alone in her room.

It was so difficult for both of them to leave each other.

Aryan deeped himself in his work buy never forgot to call her during the night. She used to tell him everything. Even the smallest bit. Even he used to share if anything interesting or serious happens.

Sometimes she used to sleep and when he didn't used to get any answer he smiles and cut the call.

Aryan have visited her at times when some sought of case he was given to solve. Bhawna was so happy that didn't broke the hug. She made him meet her friends and he also told her male friends that he is her boyfriend and not to try on her.

Bhawna laughed a lot that day for how possessive and jealous he was.

When ever she used to visit home, they would talk through the window and laugh silently so that their parents won't listen.

Today it's a very special say for Bhawna as some of the people will be promoted but only after an interview. Everyone wished her.

When her turn came she gave the interview and left everything to god.

Even Priya will be giving the interview as well. Their interview went well just they have to wait is for one day.

Next day opened the website and saw their names. They both hugged each other and screamed with happiness. She called her parents and gave the good news.

When she called Aryan he said "congratulations" she asked how does he know then he replied "I know everything about you"

"When will you be back?" He asked

"Not this month Aryan ji" she lied to him as she wants to surprise him tomorrow m.

Yes she is going back home.

Bhawna and Priya will be going to a club for party so they are dressed up in a very sexy outfit.

Bhawna have grown a bit more, like she is very mature looking and got more beautiful along with long hairs.

Aryan wanted her to have long hairs so she just didn't let them to cut short.

And why wouldn't she change? It's been 5 years. She is 26 now and Aryan is 33 !

His parents are so supportive to her that they didn't even once talked about their marriage. They talk to her as their own child.

She is earning money and is also ready for the big step ! To marry Aryan ! She and Priya together planned to shift their working place to their own state and so they are going back.

Bhawna is going back to her Aryan ji. To be his for ever.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you and take care ❤️.