Bonus chapter 5

Please support my new book with your votes and comments "Enchanted by your love" Of Yash and Kripa..

As it is an arrange marriage, you all are invited to their grand wedding where all my books characters will be present. You will love it ❤️

Chapter on them on this theme was requested by @sukkooon1310 I hope you will like it and so everyone ❤️

[today I gave update of bonus chapter of I wanna be yours, Cuffed suddenly in love as well. If I will be able to write then I will give for other books as well]

Aryan's pov

(Before any kid)

I just arrived back home and my dear wife is dancing on chaleya !

I keep the bag which is filled with cup cakes, which is obsessed with now a days. Like she has been eating to much sweets and spicy very less but one day she made to much spicy food.

In last one week she is doing like this she herself don't but. But she said that her periods must be on the way and it's affect is seen one week before only.

"Aryan ji" She holds my hand and make me sit on the sofa.

She twirls and fill the glass of water. She sit on her one knee and put forward the glass of water "Water for my Hero"

I chuckle and take it from her hand "Well thank you my sweetheart"

She grins and I drink it while she gets up.

She switch off the TV and then ask me "guess what have I made for today"

"Hmm...if my guess will be correct then what will this hero get?"

She began to think "Then this hero will get to go on date with Bebo!"

"Nice offer" I rub my hands together "let me think"

"Chicken biryani?" I said she grinned

"Am I correct?"

"No you are not, but now I am craving to have it Aryan ji. Will you make it for me?" She said with puppy eyes

I laugh "Okay but you have to be with me in the kitchen!"

"Okay, I will watch you cooking"

"Thik hai meri Jaan but what have you made today?"

She smiled sheepishly "nothing, I was so lazy today to make anything so I just ordered pau bhaji for myself and for you I ordered Palak Paneer with Rumali roti"

I just smile and wrap my arms around her shoulder and kiss side of her forehead.

"I will freshen up and then we will make biryani"

"Okay but you have to bring chicken from the market"

"I will bring that, will you also come?"

"You first get freshen, I will tell you"

•••••••••••••

I came down after wiping my wet hairs. I wear a Green shirt and brown cargo.

I step down and I saw Bhawna crying, wiping her eyes.

"Bhawna" I rush towards her "Baby what happened?"

She sniffs "Aryan ji, I am missing mummy papa"

"Aww Bebo" I hug her and rub her back "we will be going home next month na"

"I know but suddenly I am missing them so much"

"Shhh, first relax and then video call them"

She nods her head and hugs me more tightly.