Epilogue

I know the target has not been achieved but still I am publishing the last Chapter! I hope you will like it. (Don't worry there will be bonus chapters ❤️)

Will publish the next book "The modern Desi Pyaar" after a break ! As I have to write it.

Summary- Jai Agnihotri, A cardiologist who has set up his own hospital in his Village. Smart, Handsome, Dedicated about his work but he is very Desi !

Vishakha Singh, A psychologist, works in Delhi, Sweet, Loves playing violin, Loves to watch movies, likes to style like Actresses but she is Very Modern.

Vishakha is going for Vacations along with her parents to her Mother's Best friends house just to have a small break from her work. There she Encounters with Jai ! Naa it's not a sweet romantic one but..........You will know 😉

(Vishakha is Bhaviksha and Divya's best friend just in case you forgot and Read chapter 6o of "To make him smile, to have a glimpse of Jai 😉)

(Which Poster do you like?)

Important questions in the end ! Plz do answer 🥹🫂❤️

Bhawna's POV

(3 years later)

I have a lot of work to do and here Aryan ji isn't even helping me out.

What's going on? Well Me and Aryan ji are going somewhere to a playschool ! I said it's urgent but look here, he is styling his Daughters hair !

She is giggling like anything.

I stand in front of him "Aryan ji" I shout and keep my hand on my waist.

Aruhi copy me and shout "Aara Ji" yup this is what she calls him while imitating me.

Aryan ji laughs "Bhawna did you" He laugh "you saw that"

"Hehehe" I do "If you both will not get ready then I won't go anywhere with you guys"

"No problem ! Me and Aruhi will enjoy with you. Right Aruhi?"