Chapter 70

One chapter and Epilogue left.

Aryan's POV

(Engagement)

I have selected a very cute ring for her with an "A" engraved inside the diamond.

Even she selected a ring with "B" engraved in it. It took us whole day to select the ring.

And and and do you know what !!! Nobody let me meet Bhawna. I tried alot of times but all the time I was caught by someone.

Thank god her Father didn't saw me sneaking into their house.

Sometimes I just got to see her buy no one didn't even let me touch her.

Also she isn't even going to Office. Our source of Communication which was the window, even that ended !

Why? Because she has been shifted to Saumya's room.

And phone. When I call on landline, her parents pick it up and on her phone, we rarely do, for that she have to go to the washroom as Saumya stay's with her.

I am telling you, once she will get married to me I won't let her meet anyone, they are making me go crazy for her day by day.

Well Now I am here, In my house, guests around me, sitting on the sofa waiting for her, in Kurta.

She will look gorgeous in what ever she will wear so not gonna say this line all the time in the coming events.

And before you ask why not a hotel? Then the reason is Bhawna herself, she want the marriage Ceremonies to be held in house while the others in a hall.

"Bhawna is coming" said Mom

I stood up immediately. Adjusting my dress.

And then there she came, looking Amazing.

This man can never stick to his words when it comes to Bhawna- said my heart.

I just roll my eyes.

She looks at me and smile, making my heart flatter.

She was made to stand beside me.

Then we were made to sit.

As we want everything to happen quickly, Our parents brought The rings.

We made it to wear each other and Kanav was telling the photographer to take candid pictures 😂.

Stupid my brother. Hope he finds someone who can tolerate his Silly jokes and Acting.

Let's see who will be the unlucky one but still rare for a gem person like my brother.

I smiled and then I felt something soft on my lips.

I smile and shooked my head.

Bhawna is getting Shameless. I looked at my side to kiss her but stopped.

It's a small kid or 6 maybe.

"Hi Aryan ji ! This is Prashant" Bhawna said "Prashant say hello To Aryan ji"

"Hello Bhaiya" he put forward his small hand.

Aww.

I shake my forefinger with his tiny hand "Hello cute Prashant"

I kissed his cheek.

Then Bhawna began to play with the kid. She will be the best mother of our kids.

I smiled.

••••••••••••

Mehndi Ceremony was good and was done at each other's respective house so was not able to look at it. I told Bhawna to send pic but she denied, she said only on our wedding night she will show it to him. Great !