CHAPTER-2: FINDING THE ONE FOR HIM

Y/N is a strong girl who completed her studies in the United States and got a job immediately. She is an orphan and She is currently in South Korea. Yeah, she got her job there. She has done her Masters in Business Administration (MBA). She is working as the Senior Managing Director for the company XXX now but she started her career with a smaller position and eventually grew up. Even though she is just 23, she secured that job with her hard work and intelligence. She can handle even another company. She is a beauty with brains. She is attractive and tall. Never wear revealing clothes. On the other hand, Kim Taehyung is the Mafia Leader of the group called "BTS". It is an Asian mafia Group which the world fears. Taehyung's Father is also a Mafia Leader of the Group called "Scarface".

He loves and respects his father so much. He started with his group when he was 18 and now he is 25. The world even fears them because they are young and capable of everything.

One Fine Day----

Y/N generally wakes up at 5 in the morning. She woke up and did her routine. Even though she is an orphan she earned big and she is a billionaire living in a mansion. After her routine, she went downstairs to find her maid Jessie. She is around 40 years old. After Y/N got her job Jessie was the one taking care of her .... Y/N is now 24 years old so for 2 years Y/N has lived with Jessie who had no husband and children. She is an orphan too. Jessie takes care of Y/N like her own daughter.

 Jessie takes care of Y/N like her own daughter

Y/N- "Good morning Aunt Jessie"

Jessie-"Good morning dear... what do you want to eat today for breakfast?"

Y/N-"hmm... aunt today I have a very important meeting so I don't want to eat anything... so give me a coffee.... I will have lunch at the company itself"

Jessie-"okay honey... go get ready ... I will get everything ready"

Y/N-"okay aunt ..."

After getting ready she went to her company

AT Taehyung's house:

???- Jimin... today we have the deal signing meeting with XXX Company(The company in which Y/N is working).... I have planned to go but I can't now. So get ready...take Namjoon with you too

Jimin-"Sure Mr. Kim"

Mr. Kim – "I am your boss at office Jimin-ah not at home.... Call me Dad champ"

Jimin-"Sure Dad"

???-"Stop this nonsense and go get ready Jimin".... A cold annoyed voice spoke.

Mr. Kim-"Aish this kid... Taehyung has lost his happiness in him... He used to be a cute boy ...he must get married as soon as possible Jin"

Taehyung- "What are you talking about Dad???... Marriage gives only weakness not strength... ... she will be a burden to me and cheat because everyone cheats".

Without letting his father give him a reply, Taehyung busted out of the mansion and drove to their headquarters.

Mr. Kim-"Who will marry this arrogant and headstrong man Jin"

Jin- "we must find someone of the same type of his attitude so that she will cut it off... it will take time though..."

Mr. Kim-"I pray to God that we will find her soon"

Jin- "Even I am praying for the same dad".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii i am uploading this because what are you going to know only with the character introductions.... you will fell to read something more right ... so i posted the 2nd chapter tooo