CHAPTER-15 : Y/N is kidnapped

Taehyung's POV

It was so heartbreaking when I saw Y/N's belongings scattered on the ground and an old lady told me that a guy took a fainted Y/N with him...

When I saw... Y/N's phone was not there...On that day when I took her mobile... I installed a tracker in it... I immediately called Yoongi Hyung and there is no specific location because they were still moving...I was still on call with Hyung... he is guiding me... I saw a red car and I was sure Y/N Is in it... They stopped and started to drag Y/N out of the car... she was awake now... She was struggling .... Maybe the drug he gave her was to just make her weak... I got off my car and entered that building after 5 minutes of them going inside... When I go inside and check... The scene was heartbreaking... he pinned Y/N to the wall and was hurting her... His clothes were ripped a bit...I took my gun out...put the silencer to it and shot him dead ... Y/N saw me and started to cry...

I went and hugged her... she hugged me back instantly and tightly...she was sobbing in her arms...and yeah he gave her the drug to make her weak....when someone gets injected with that drug... they will smell like soil and she was smelling like that...she usually smells like roses. I lifted her in bridal style and took her to my mansion...everyone was at home as it was night and they were shocked to see Y/N in my arms sleeping with dried tears...

I told everyone what happened. JK and Jin Hyung were boiling with anger... We cooled them down...

I slept with Y/N in my arms... It was so comfortable.

Time Skip- Next morning.

Y/N's POV

I woke up in an unknown place and found Taehyung sleeping beside me... Cuddling with me... I got up in a hurry the movement woke him up

Me-"Where am I ?"

The -"At my home and safe"

I felt relieved...

Tae-"Get freshened up... You can wear my clothes and we will go down to have breakfast"

After I had a bath... I wore his clothes and got sunk in them but I managed

When I went down I got shocked to see JK and Mr. Seokjin there... They both hugged me sometimes... And explained everything...

I was a bit shocked that Mr. Seokjin is a mafia

Taehyung POV

I did not expect her to digest the truth so easily then JK introduced everyone to Y/N

JK- "This is Taehyung, our leader, BTS's leader.... the perfectionist and even ice will freeze because of his coldness"

She let out a giggle... he is giving a bad picture of me to her... I was glaring at him.

JK- "This is Jimin and Namjoon –you know them already and this is Jung Hoseok-"

Hoseok- "You can call me Hobi"

JK- "don't interrupt me Hyung". He shouted at him

I was about to knock some respect in him but someone else did it

Y/N smacked him on his head and said "You are talking with your Hyung... Who is elder to you so better watch your mouth" She growled like a lion.

JK- "Sorry Hyung"

She just was awesome... she does not get scared nor she is shy... Interesting.

JK- "This is Yoongi hyung"

Yoongi- "hi nice to meet you"

Introductions were done, we went to the dining table and dad was not leaving Y/N... he was asking her fav color and other stuff. Even Yoongi who does not speak with anyone expects us is joking and giggle with Y/N.

I LIKE HER.

We were sitting on the couch chatting.. just then Seokjin Hyung popped up.

Y/N immediately shouted and stood up and walked near to him.

Y/N-"Mr. Seokjin ...... what are you doing here?? why were you not picking up my calls?? Not even a small reply that you are okay? Do you even know how stressed I was today... guilt was eating me up to overwork you and-"

He cut her off and put his both hands on her shoulders and spoke softly. I was shocked. Hyung was speaking to a girl like this ... is she his girlfriend already. now he has his hands on her shoulders... wahh I am getting jealous... wait what ..why am I getting jealous??

Jin Hyung- "Y/N, Y/N calm down.... I was preparing for something and sorry for worrying you... during those preparations my phone was dead. You did not overwork me Y/N ... don't ever think like that, don't be guilty .."

Hyung was speaking in his sweetest voice now ... I was hearing it for the second time.. he spoke like that to me when my mom died. Now Y/N is crying.

Jin Hyung- " I want to confess Y/N" with that he sat on his knees I was scared he would propose for her for marriage and she would accept because she was hella worried about him. I had no words

Jin Hyung- "I want to confess Y/N"

with that he sat on his knees I was scared he would propose for her for marriage and she would accept because she was hella worried about him. I had no words

Y/N- "What are you talking Mr. Seokjin"