CHAPTER-21: Y/N' TRAINING

Y/N got ready and headed downstairs.... She sat on the couch waiting for Hobi. After 5 minutes Hobi came down dressed to train.

Hobi – "Good morning Sunshine"

Y/N- "Good morning Oppa"

Hobi-"Come with me," He said and Y/N followed him.. he took her to the basement ....actually it was a training room

Y/N-"Did anyone train here before Oppa???"

Hobi-" I got trained here sunshine..... it might look new but it just maintained .... I got trained here when I was 11"

Y/N-"When did the others got trained then.... Were you the one who trained them?"

Hobi-"Yeah princess... I and Seokjin Hyung trained everyone here... but Hyung was trained in South Korea.... He started his training when he was 8"

Y/N-"Wae"

Hobi-"Before you start your training ... you have to attack me Y/N.... and one question"

Y/N- "Yeah Oppa, ask"

Hobi-" Why did you want to train??"

Y/N- "Oppa... don't take me wrong but I did not want to be a burden to be protected... I wanted to be capable of protecting someone.... Second... I want to rip the people apart who try or even think of harming you and others"

Hobi- "You have perfect reasons to do everything Y/N... I am proud to have you as my little sister"

Y/N gave him a huge smile

Hobi- "Now attack me Y/N... let me see what you have got"

(A/N-The fight is more or less like this)

Hobi-"Whoa Y/N... I don't have to start combat training from the beginning then .... You have got strength but you have to use the technique"

We can't complete your training this month... which after a year... but can go a bit faster

Y/N- "NE Oppa??"

Hobi-"Actually the whole first month of training goes for combat skills but you will not take more than a week.... then we go for shooting and about knowledge over guns and drugs and antidotes...for drugs... And then first aid... then hacking and the last and final one ... physical The FINAL EXAM ... I will give an unbiased report Y/N ... This is not normal training... actually, a person only learns a single skill and master it but.... I am giving you the training of THE MAFIA KING, not even queen.... Queen's training is simpler than King's ... I want you to be the toughest one existing"

Y/N-"I won't let you down Oppa... and what is this final exam??"

Hobi-"You must fight all our men with bare hands and I will test all the skills I taught you"

Y/N smirks.... and they continue training

After 2 hours of continuous teaching of techniques and sparing

Hobi-"Let's call it a day princess .... Let's have breakfast" They went to get freshened up

After they got freshened up they went down to the dining area and found Seong already sitting on the dining table...

Seong-"How did your training go noona?"

Y/N-"It was awesome Seong-ah"

Then they started to eat....then Seong and Hobi noticed something unusual

Y/N was eating so much... she generally refuses to eat or eats very less but it was unusual for her to eat like that

Hobi-"Princess... are you okay... eat slowly....you will face digestive issues

Y/N-"I am so hungry Oppa.... I will not have any problem don't worry" She said while gulping food

Seong and Hobi watch her in shock.... She completes her food and speaks

Y/N-"Oppa, will we train with hacking now????"

Hobi-"I have no problem but aren't you tired??"

Y/N-"Ani Oppa"

Hobi-"Okay ... let's go... and Seong-ah I have sent you a mail take printouts of them and give it to me tomorrow morning ... take printouts of them and give it to me by evening"

They left.... Seong was binge-watching Dramas

It was 7.00 p.m..... Y/N's hacking training was done before lunch and she took a rest... after her training... After Hobi had lunch he went outside to meet someone... after he came back ... he drank his protein shake and went to sleep as he was so tired.

It was the golden chance for Y/N...she secretly sneaked into the basement and started to train with the punching bags and statues that were present there ... she practiced for an hour and went to the gym.. she wanted to get a shape and have aabs...

For 2 hours she worked out in Gym and went to her room ...had a bath and immediately dozed off as she was hella tired...

For the next 30 days, she had almost t same schedule... Due to the practice in the evening, she was doing very well during the training with Hobi in morning... she was even covering all the theories she has to learn.... about guns, drugs, and antidotes after her lunch so tha was her schedule. By the end of her training, she had already got her aabs... she was happy about that...she was still eating lots and lots of food due to her workouts.... Now Seong and Hobialsoo got habituated with that

On the 30th day of her training.... While having dinner

Hobi- "Y/N .... The beginning days of me becoming a mafia. I had to train the guards and even other BTS members too but they took time.... Taehyung was also going through this training but he took 9 months to complete and that left me amused because I took 12 months......maybe because I was young. Joon was 17 when he started his training.... But you are different"

Y/N- "Oppa... am I going to take more than a year to complete this???... no problem I will work hard"

Hobi-"No Princess...Nah QUEEN...you completed your training today and you will have your FINAL TEST tomorrow"

Y/N- Choked on her food " What??!?!!? Are you joking Oppa??"

Hobi- "I am 99% sure that you are done with training....if you succeed in your exam tomorrow..... I will be 100% sure that you perfect mafia...no a mafia Queen"

Seong- "Woah ... Noona will become a queen???? Woow..yaaay"

Y/N- "Wait till I pass the test Seong-ah ....then consider me as a one bro"

Hobi-"Go and sleep Y/N tomorrow is a big day for you ... go, rest well"

Y/N- "Ne Oppa"

Y/N went and slept