CHAPTER-11: Y/N and Taehyung are Friends!!!!

Y/N's POV

I dropped Mr. Seokjin at his house and I was returning... then I saw someone standing on the highway....With a car ...maybe it was damaged.... I stopped to see what happened and surprisingly

Y/N-"Mr. Mafia??? Your car broke down ??"

Mr. Mafia-"Hey ... hi Y/N... and my name is Taehyung.... Not Mr. Mafia okay?"

Y/N-"Yeah... Okay, Mr. Taehyung now tells me what happened??"

Taehyung-"My car broke down"

Y/N-"Expected that....... Now hop in its very hot outside I will drop you home"

Taehyung-"It's okay Y/N... I will be okay... the mechanic is at work. No problem"

Y/N-"I insist ...... please come"

Taehyung got in and Y/N started to drive

Taehyung-"Okay, But aren't you afraid that I am a mafia??"

Y/N-"No, If you had to kill me you would have killed me the day we met...You were not injured so badly that you couldn't even lift a pistol and shoot me... being a mafia you could bear that pain right or if you had any intentions of kidnapping me and torturing me.... I would have already been in your custody....... So I don't fear you"

Taehyung- "SO not afraid of death too huh?"

Y/N-"Death will come one day to me and I can't stop it so I am not scared of it... it WILL come one day so I don't worry about its date of arrival"

Taehyung-"I like your practical thought process"

Y/N-"And I like the way you are responsible or even caring"

Taehyung-"What do you mean Y/N??" He looked at me confused

Y/N-"That day when I dropped you home.... You took a driver with you and followed me till I reach my home didn't you??"

Taehyung was dumbstruck and looked at her with wide eyes

Y/N-"We have reached"

Taehyung was in his thoughts ... so I had to call him again

Y/N-"We have reached Mr. Taehyung"

Taehyung-"uh... Thank you"

Y/N-"Your welcome," I said with a sweet smile

Teahyung- "Uh...shall we be friends?"

Y/N- " Friends? You trust me, Mr.Mafia?"

Taehyung- "No but I do from now on...."

Y/N-" We are friends then Mr.Mafia"

Taehyung- "It's Taehyung," he said whining in a bit of annoyance.

AAAHHHHH I feel very better after talking to him as if I know him so much and as if he is my family... I just met him once but what is this feeling?

Taehyung's POV

AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh...... I am falling for this girl.... Calm down my little heartu

Author POV

Meanwhile - Y/N's bedroom

She was in a group video call with JK and Seong

JK- you stop overworking Y/N or else I will kidnap you and take you somewhere else and not let you work

Y/N- "you are not doing any such thing"

Seong- "one more time you overwork in this month. I will not stop Kook and to add I will help him"

Y/N- "do you think it's fun overworking???? It's not but it's the responsibility I carry on my shoulders.... You know my weakness. Mr.Yang gave me the responsibility of XXX company ... so now you both are doing nothing... maximum I will try not to overwork.... now we have got one more sharp brain – Mr. Kim Seokjin so don't worry about me.

Little she knows that Jin and Taehyung's father was listening to their conversation. Kook was scolding Seong badly for making Y/N worry ... it was Jin's chance next to get scolded because JK knew that it was his Hyung's brain.

After the call ended-

JK- "Hyung .... Why would you do this?? She was hit badly because of your idea"

Jin- "that was the only way to stop her....or else she would have killed that girl and would have gotten into problems," he said in a worried tone

JK- "Are you falling for Y/N Hyung???"

Jin-"Yahhh!! You kid... speak like a kid...you and Y/N are just 24 but act like grown-ups...That girl overworks and you over speak"

Mr. Kim-"Even this brat overworks," He said teasingly

JK- "answer me Hyung... are you falling for Y/N?"

Jin-"No kook.... I feel her as my sister....my little princess I always craved for.... that girl I killed in the basement was the girl who betrayed Y/N's company today and badmouthed her"

JK- "Nice to hear Hyung... even though you romantically loved her I would be more than happy to leave her in your safe hands no one is better than you Hyung"

Jin- "no JK.... I think of her as my sister"