CHAPTER-6: JK and Y/N's past

At BTS mansion

JK was so happy that Y/N accepted his truth of being a mafia. After freshening up, he told everyone about Y/N's reaction and everybody was shocked.

Mr. Kim- "She is indeed a matured girl with a kind heart"

JK- "yes dad, not only now but she is like that since the day I met her it took her 6 months to accept my friendship.... she does not allow everyone she sees to enter into her inner circle of friendship. She is extremely fearless that makes me worry about that"

Mr. Kim- "She must be scared of something or the other kook"

JK- "No dad she is not even afraid of death"

Mr. Kim-"That's dangerous"

Jin- "How did you meet her by the way??"

JK- "7 years back when we were studying.... We were just classmates who did not share a glance-"

Jimin-"What?? Are you saying that she did not fangirl you like other girls????"

JK- "Yeah she did not even talk ... no she did not even spare a glance at me even once.... that hurt my ego and one day I wanted to teach her a lesson for ignoring me and-"

He was cut off by Jimin

Jimin- "Here comes the evil now...with that innocent bunny face"

Taehyung - "Shut up shorty... continue kook"

Mr. Kim- "Someone seems to be interested...." (Wiggling of eyebrows)

JK- "she was a practical girl ... she did not want to work as a waiter in café or something else...she became a tutor...she earned like that... she used to tutor many kids...she is a good teacher... After her tuition, she was coming out of her student's house and I and my friends were passing by.... I felt it was my chance to scare the shit out of her so we followed her and held her when she entered into a street where no human was seen, it was dark. I held her hand, pinned her to the wall, and pointed a gun on her forehead."

He was again cut off my Namjoon

Namjoon- "did she faint??? Why would you do that?"

JK- "I was so self-boasted like you that I was a mafia and attractive but she did not spare a glance over me"

Mr. Kim- "hhahahahahaha continue JK"

JK- "yeah ... she did not even flinch with my actions and when I pointed my gun at her forehead... she looked fearlessly into my eyes and said

Y/N (flashback) - " try shoot boy ... I am not a bit scared of this shit....you have 10 seconds to kill me "

JK-"She gave me 10 seconds to kill her but I was dumbstruck at her words, after 10 seconds she kicked the gun away and walked away to her house... yea she walked away... she did not run... the next day in the school she was acting normal that nothing happened last night... I apologized to her and after 6 months of helping each other at studies.... we became good friends"

Mr. Kim- "that fearlessness won't help her.... what if is she encounters a psycho and that confidence in her eyes won't help her," he said in a worried tone

JK- "That is what I am worried about dad... the only reason I can sleep peacefully is .... Our friend, her secretary is living with her and she does not believe any woman except Aunt Jessie who works at her mansion"

Suddenly Taehyung gets a call He gets up in fury and speaks:

Taehyung-"Don't you guys dare to follow me ... it's an attack on one of our bases....I will take care...don't get out of the house...got it?"

Everyone said 'yes' at a time