CHAPTER-25: Y/N is the Mafia Queen???????

Next morning-

Y/N woke up at 8.00 am ... completed her morning routine and headed downstairs... She found everyone sitting at the dining table and having their breakfast

Y/N-"Good morning everyone"

Everyone-"Good morning princess".... Y/N giggled at the unison they spoke

Taehyung- "You should have slept more Y/N.... You might be still tired"

Jimin- "Awww...someone is worried about his love"

Y/N- "I had enough sleep Taehyung-ah... don't worry and Namjoon Oppa...go and sleep.... you too need to sleep"... She said smiling genuinely

Jimin-"Did you just ignore my words princess"

She ignored him again

Taehyung gave him a glare...that shut his mouth

JK-"She doesn't reply to stupid words"

Yoongi-"Y/N we have to deal with the police now... They will not just leave it as a mafia war and let things happen"

Y/N-"Why Oppa?? They generally leave these mafia wars and say they are private wars which they don't want to involve in ... am I right????????"

Taehyung- "It used to be like that honey... it's not the same now.. we have stopped bribing them ... They did not keep quiet for nothing....we gave them money to shut up"

Y/N- "But what made you stop now... I mean ... It might not be a big amount right???"

Taehyung- "Dad doesn't want it honey... so we are not"

Y/N-"Okay, we are not going against Dad but we have to handle them"

JK- "Just don't kill police.... It will become a huge issue Y/N"

Y/N-"Killing is not the solution for everything Kook... I just know how to handle it...I will handle this differently"

Seokjin-"What do you mean princess?"

Y/N- "Silence????"

Taehyung-"What do you silence???" He sounded serious

Yoongi-"Are you going to spread rumors about your death???"

Y/N-"No Oppa... I am not a coward to do that... we will just stay quiet until the police take the first step against us.... I don't want anything to happen now"

Taehyung- "Okay let's just leave it as the silence before a disaster then".

Y/N-"Let's stay home until everything gets back to normal"

Y/N left after having her breakfast to get ready

JK-"did you guys just see Taehyung Hyung??? He called Y/N honey and she did not even react to it... such a cute couple"

Seong- "I guess she is used to nicknames you all give her bunny"

Everyone Laughs

After a while, Both Y/N and Taehyung came down to the garden individually but encountered each other there.

They smiled at each other

Taehyung-"Do you remember Y/N?? The day you saved me from one of my enemies???"

Y/N-"Yeah....why did you get that into your mind now??"

Taehyung-"What did you think about me when you saw me the first time??"

Y/N- "I thought you were a brave man because you went there alone to deal with whatever trap was being plotted there... You did not want the others hurt" She said while looking at him