CHAPTER-23: EMERGENCY!!

JK- "Seokjin Hyung got injured when we went on a mission and his state is very critical". he said sobbing.

Hobi- "We are coming"

JK- "I don't think it Is advisable Hyung... it is dangerous"

Y/N shouted

Y/N-"Pack only your essentials in a small backpack we are leaving in an hour...."

Hobi cut the call

BTS POV – in the hospital

JK-"OMG.... Y/N heard everything... did you hear her shouting? She is gonna take revenge badly"

She said and left to make the arrangements for them to fly back to Korea... Both of them went to pack their essentials

Your author is lazy so ... they landed in Korea and Immediately left for the hospital... When they reached the hospital ... Y/N barged out of the car.... she did not wait for anyone and ran as if her life depended on that... her life was depended on that.... she wanted to see her Oppa..... She asked for the details in the reception and ran there. Hobi could match her speed but poor Seong was panting and facing difficulty running behind the 'Wild Beast' and a perfectly trained Mafia queen. (loll)

She found other 5 BTS members and Mr. Kim impatiently moving front and back... she sprinted towards them and held JK's collar

Y/N- "What happened to my Oppa??? Where is he??"

Everyone- Y/N????

JK pointed at the operation theatre .... Y/N fell on her knees and Taehyung came in front .... He kneeled and hugged her. She hugged him back... She busted into tears in his embrace. He patted her back and she calmed down after a few minutes.... They broke the hug...

Y/N- "Tae.... How did this happen??? Who did this to Oppa??? How did you guys let this happen to him??"

She asked and then the doctor came out of the operation theater... they rushed towards him...

Doctor- "His situation is very critical ... we need O negative blood group.... please try for that"

Y/N- "Wait .... doctor...even my blood group is O negative.... Can I donate???"

Doctor-"Thank god, that's a very rare one...we can save him easily now"

He said and Y/N came back after donating him blood....

After sometime... the .doctor came out

Doctor- "We have removed 26 bullets from his body... he is still in a critical situation... we recovered the blood loss but he has to fight for his life now," He said and went away

Everyone except Y/N was in tears...She was fuming with anger... She went to Taehyung, held his collar, and asked him

Y/N-"Who did this to him and why??"

Taehyung - "Rose Rouge... our mafia rival. They are French, They attacked one of our bases...and we went to recover that... we succeeded our mission but Hyung ended up like this"

Y/N- "HOW COME HE GOT SHOT WITH 26 BULLETS???? DID YOU GUYS LEAVE HIM TO FIGHT ALONE???" She shouted like hell

Nurse- "ma'am.... this is a hospital ... please don't shout"

Jimin-"No Y/N ... w-"

Y/N- "Rose Rouge...." She mumbled

She was still fuming with anger

Y/N- "Just stay here... I need some fresh air" She said through gritted teeth and left

Namjoon was going to follow her but Hobi stopped him

Namjoon- "it's dangerous for a girl to go out at this hour Hyung...let me follow her"

Hobi- "There is no need for that .... go and console Taehyung ... he has been crying for a long time," he said with a smirk as Y/N is now trained

Y/N POV –

Due to my training... I know all the information about Rose Rouge.... I am just going to kill every one of that group and its leader too...how dare he messes up with my family...