CHAPTER-16: Jin's Confession

Taehyung POV

Jin Hyung (on his knee) – "Will you be my.. Little sister??"

OMG, thank god not a marriage proposal...

Y/N was shocked

Y/N- "please get up Mr. Kim"

Jin Hyung- "First tell me yes or no"

Y/N- "First get up"

He got up

Jin Hyung- "I have already shared this with you Y/N , I always wanted a little sister and hated girls and women for a reason but when I met you I felt you were my little sister and my princess.. I knew my feelings were true to have you as a sister when you lost you cool about that Mina.. I wanted to save you... You ar-"

He was cut off by Y/N's hug

Y/N- "This is the best gift to have you as my elder brother Mr. Seokjin... I would be more than happy to"

Jin Hyung- "I love you Y/N-ah... my little sis"

They both hugged each other and were crying badly for 5 minutes now.

They broke the hug and Hyung took out a box and showed couple of bracelets

They were beautiful

Y/N- "I love it Mr. Seokjin..."

Jin- "Call me Oppa... honey"

Y/N- "Ne Oppa"

Then Dad spoke

Dad- "Y/N dear...I consider you as my daughter...please don't fear or hesitate to ask me anything and call me dad...I would love to hear it from you"

Y/N-"Sure dad"

Taehyung - "Are you okay now Y/N??"

Y/N-"Yeah Taehyung... I am alright... I don't nag upon past...But I really thank full to you that you did not let him kiss me"

Taehyung-"There is nothing to thank about it... You are special to me Y/N... I will do anything for you"

Author's POV

He said and left Y/N dumbfounded there

Then Y/N started to talk to everyone and everyone was liking her very much. They asked Y/N to call them Oppa... She was happy to get them as a family...

Y/N suddenly remembered about Seong and shouted

Y/N-"Jin Oppa ... Seong... he doesn't know I am here...he will kill me for sure ... I did not inform him I was going to get out of the house"

Jin-"I have informed him last night itself when Taehyung brought you home". He said with a brotherly assuring smile.

Y/N-"Ufff... Such a relief... That kid would have died because...I left home without informing him"

???-" Whom are you calling a kid huh??? I am just a year younger than you"

Y/N-"Seong-aaaah..... She went and hugged him"

After Y/N introduced Seong to everyone... She left to her work with Seong...

From that day Y/N and BTS meet very often at their homes and have a nice time... To Y/N, Taehyung who seemed to be the serious one in the beginning turned out to be the most adorable. She used to and is loving him in her life.