CHAPTER- 20: Taehyung's Past

The day Before her training started:

Y/N-"Oppa... Has something happened in Taehyung's past? I mean about his love life..... he said to me that he first thought too much to confess to me and he was glad to get a girl like me"

Hobi -"He has gone through something bad in Australia... he has a bad past here. Do you want to know what that is??? Being his wife will you be able to take it??"

Seong-"She will Hyung, Y/N is very strong at these"

Y/N- "Was Taehyung in a relationship in his past???" She asked casually

Hobi-"Is it so casual to you dear??"

Y/N- "Except a dumb girl like me, almost everyone in this world is in a relationship dad.... I expected your son to be in one he is too handsome"

Hobi-"You were the one to not choose a relationship in your life...You are a bright girl ...."

Seong-"hehe yeah"

Hobi-"Yeah Y/N.... Tae had a toxic relationship and Jin Hyung was the one to get him out of that"

FLASHBACK

Taehyung used to love his girlfriend a lot .... She showed the same kind of love to him for some time but she changed .... She became a gold digger and only talked to Taehyung for money and spent it like drinking water. But Taehyung trusted her blindly and never questioned her he was working as a CEO in Australia... That girl exceeded her limits and even started to see other men ... but all this was gone unseen by Taehyung. The most concerned was Seokjin.... He was the one to see her with other men and even tried to make Taehyung open his eyes but he was blinded completely. Seokjin lost all the trust in women and couldn't help but make Taehyung catch her red-handed...

Seokjin-"Taehyung, listen to me, she is not a good woman for you, she is cheating on you ... why can't you see what I am seeing??"

Taehyung -"I trust her Hyung...now please stop badmouthing her in my presence"

Seokjin-"Okay ... do you have a minimum respect towards me, can you do me a favor"

Taehyung -"I can even give my life to you Hyung, just say it out"

Seokjin-"I have been spying on your girlfriend since the day I saw him making out in a pub, I got to know that she is having dinner at her home with someone and I guess she told you she is having night shift... please go there and see what's happening... if there is nothing wrong happening... I will never talk about her from there on" He said in one breath not letting Taehyung speak in between

Taehyung thought for a while and spoke

Taehyung -"At what time shall I leave to her then....?"He asked sighing

Seokjin-"WE will be going and I will come at that time and just drag you with me," he said and walked out of Namjoon's office.

Even though Taehyung was blinded by her, He trusts Hyung too who raised him since his mother died and he will not want him unhappy. So he decided to go and do what Seokjin says.

Time Skip – in the evening

Seokjin busted into Taehyung's office and dragged him with him in a hurry.

When they reached Taehyung's girlfriend's house

Seokjin- sHHHHHHHH

Seokjin shushed Taehyung and spoke low while they were walking into her house

Taehyung "Where can they be"

Seokjin-"we are late, they must have completed their dinner by now and he might have left too"

Taehyung -"Why are we la-

He was cut off by weird noises and when they followed them Taehyung saw something heartbreaking............ he saw his girlfriend and some other man on the bed naked.... Kissing each other passionately... He was completely heartbroken with that site...but he managed to speak

Taehyung - "Why are you doing this huh??? Why??

Her-"He is richer than you bastard..... Now get lost"

Taehyung was frozen but Seokjin dragged him outside her house and Taehyung was still expressionless

He suddenly hugged Seokjin and sobbed hardly on his shoulder... they stayed like that for a long time and broke the hug

End of Flashback

Hobi-"It took years for Taehyung to come out of that incident.... We made him move out from Australia to South Korea.... That's why we formed BTS ...Even though I am the CEO we made Namjoon Leader keep him busy with work and forget that incident ...and it worked.... He was normal when he was at work...."

Y/N was just silent

Y/N's Training was going to start on the next day