CHAPTER-8 : Seokjin meets Y/N

After completing her morning routine and getting ready to go to the office, Y/N went downstairs to the kitchen

Jessie- "Good morning Y/N.... any plans today??"

Y/N- "Good morning aunt Jessie... not much but I am being given a second secretary ... maybe to train him... it happened many times that I had to train secretaries...but this one is to help me I guess"

Jessie- "What is his/her name dear"

Y/N- "male secretary aunt... his name is Kim Seokjin... Seong said that"

???- "Noooooooona.... Good morning"

Y/N- "Good morning Seong-ah... you are ready?? Good... Now have breakfast. We will leave after this okay?"

Seong- "Okay Noona"

Jessie- "be careful today Y/N.... I feel something bad coming up today"

Y/N- "I will watch out aunt....love you bye"

With that, they left to the company

At the company- Y/N's office

Y/N- "It's been 2 hours since the reporting time of all employees passed.... Why isn't Mr. Kim Seokjin coming yet?"

Seong- "I don't know Noona"

Y/N-"anyways let's continue"

Then someone barges into her office panting

???- "Good morning Miss. Y/N... there was an emergency... my grandmother...she fainted and-"

Y/N- "you are???"

???-"Jin, Kim Seokjin"

Y/N- "oh Mr. Kim Seokjin....no need for the explanation....family is something very important next time if you are getting late please me or Seong"

Jin- "Sure Miss. Y/N... but I did not have your mobile numbers"

Y/N- "Seong don't tell me you did not give your contact to him," you said with anger visible in her eyes and voice.

Seong- "Sorry Noona... I forgot"

Jin- "Miss Y/N I will not repeat this mistake.."

Y/N- "okay Mr. Kim Seokjin... you have far more experience than Seong but with the CEO's instructions I have to place you as the junior secretary so in the next room you will be having your table with Seong....yes you will be sharing that room and Seong we will be working on the deal with The Scarface for his week and deal it carefully it's the most important so please give him the details and Mr. Kim Seokjin please read them. Seong gets the documents of Mr. Wang's deal.... I want to conclude the deal today at any cost now hurry"

Jin- "yes Miss Y/N, thank you"

Y/N- "one more thing Mr. Kim Seokjin.... Don't call me Miss Y/N.... you are elder to me and we will be stuck with each other at work from today so just call me Y/N.... just Y/N it will be easy".

Jin- "Sure mi- Y/N ... you can cut that Kim and call me Seokjin"

Y/N- "sure Mr. Seokjin"

With that, they left Y/N's office and they started working