CHAPTER-10: Y/N killed someone????

I woke up to find it was 7.00 in the morning I got out of my bed and got ready.... I wanted to reach to the critical software branch early to see how Y/N is doing ...

I feel like she is my sister.... my little princess and I must take care of her.

Y/N's POV

Mr. Seokjin left and the error checking team arrived in 15 minutes. We started to do the work and it got completed by 6.00 a.m. I gave the team a holiday as they completed a very big task in less time. Everybody left and it was 7.00 in the morning when I thought of Seokjin. He is a very intelligent person to work as my secretary I will talk to him about this.... He deserves a better job than my secretary. Other employees started to come because this branch's timings are different...they have to come here at 6.00 am and can leave after lunch. So I thought of helping others with their work till Seokjin comes.

Jin POV again (hehe he is the one spying so you will find almost everything in his POV)

I entered the building at 8.00 am and heard employees speaking that The Scarface's deal work has been done... then why didn't she call me to pick her up and drop her home... Then I saw Y/N helping many employees with programming... she is the best at finding errors in the programs.

She spotted me and was walking towards me with a confused face

Y/N- "you are early Seokjin- I mean sorry – Mr. Seokjin... sorry to call you by name ... I was not using Mr. since last night so I am sorry"

Me- "it's not an issue Y/N.... I know you have been working with younger ones since last night and I don't even have any problem with it ... you can even continue calling me like that.."

Y/N- "No Mr. Seokjin I can't ... I should respect you....you are elder to me"

Wow knows limits very well with strangers

Taehyung -ah you can trust this woman with all your soul if you end up together.

Me – "your wish Y/N... shall we leave or am I waiting??"

Y/N- "give me a minute, I will grab my mobile and the important folders....wait I forgot to tell you the important thing to you.... the software work is done for the deal"

With that, she brought her phone and I started driving. She let me drive because she knew I loved the car.

Me – which way to your home??

Y/N- "Office Mr. Seokjin.... we have something else to do"

She was a bit angry I could see that but why. We reached the company building. I heard that the CEO comes only when called by Y/N as he has gotten old and it is Y/N who fills his place here....such as a responsible woman.

After getting out of the car she locked it and went to the ground floor of the building and kicked the door in fury... I was seeing a beast in front of me now.... I don't know the reason but she stopped in the middle of the hallway and shouted "Mina" name like a lion yeah lion, not lioness. Her voice is a bit hoarse. That Mina girl was not coming.... she roared Seong's name in fury. I was shocked to see this side of her. Taehyung does the same he does not tell me why he is shouting but he becomes a beast when there is a problem with the work.

All the employees except the both she called were down watching her trembling with fear. She called that girl again... very loudly that one more time she does that .... Her vocal cords could tear apart. Just then I heard some gossips

Man1- "That mina is gone case today ...she must have done something ...she just called the monster"

Man2- "just call the ambulance already"