CHAPTER-13: Project Completed

After 3 days the project was completed... Y/N worked overtime and this time Jin did not leave her ... he was always with her and helped Y/N.

One fine Night they completed the project and Jin left dropping Y/N at her mansion

Next Morning-

After getting ready, Y/N was repeatedly calling Jin but he was not picking up. Little did she know that something big was coming up that day? She first thought that she was calling him early in the morning but he was not picking her calls later too

Mr. Kim- Taehyung's Father

Y/N had to give her final presentation after lunch she wanted Jin to be with her but he was not picking up. As she was worried about him Y/N did not eat her breakfast and lunch. She even lied to Seong that she had her Lunch as he was busy with the preparations of the meeting.

5 minutes before the meeting

One last time she called Jin but he did not pick it up

She held her phone in defeat and walked to the meeting room

2 minutes Later Mr. Kim came into the room

Mr. Kim's POV

Y/N... Got a chance to see you today.... she is very beautiful... definitely a perfect match for my son. Soon without wasting any time with a small introduction...she started to give her presentation.... she was clear with everything... I did not even had a doubt... her approach was perfect. JUST LIKE Taehyung.

After the meeting –

Mr. Kim- "Miss. Y/N, I am really impressed with your work ... I really appreciate your hard work"

Y/N- "Thank you Mr. Kim"

Mr. Kim- "Y/N, I am inviting you to a dinner at my mansion today evening... I will be sending someone to pick you up so be ready by5.00 in the evening... no other guests other than my sons would be present .I don't take a No as an answer Y/N.  be ready"

Y/N-"I am really sorry Mr. Kim ..... I will surely come to have dinner but I have to leave to Australia.... It's something emergency there....I have to leave.... I promise that I will visit you after I come back"

Mr. Kim-"Work comes first Y/N.... You can go but don't forget to visit me..... I feel like I am seeing my daughter when I see you"

After they leave.... I get a call from JK

Y/N- "hello koook.... What happened.... you never call me during the day, any problem???"

JK- "I wanted to confess something Y/N"

Y/N- "What is it?? You are even a member under the Scarface??" She said sarcastically

JK- "how do you guess it Y/N"

Y/N- "Uh...I actually guessed it...I was joking but ... anyways it's a good group bunny.... I am not mad at you don't worry"

JK- "you are the best Y/N"

Y/N-"I have a request JK... Mr. Kim has invited me to dinner at your mansion...But I have to leave to Australia.... It's an emergency....You know right it's the head Office and they are facing a data related issue... please take my side if he talks to you about that...please"

JK- "Don't worry Y/N... I will take your side... and be ready I will be the one to drop you off to the airport"

Y/N- "Okay muscle bunny .... Take care"

JK giggled and spoke

JK-"You too take care"

Jungkook POV

I just love the friendship between me, Y/N and Seong. I don't want to get my relationship any further than best friends.... this is pure I want it only this way.

I went to BTS mansion

Seong POV (finally something in his POV)

Noona was looking a bit low but I don't know what he reason is

When I asked her she said:

Y/N- "it's about Mr. Kim Seokjin Seong-ah... I am worried about him he is not picking up my calls and mot even replying to my texts... it's been 4 days since we had some sleep ... I am feeling guilty to over work him.. I am used to it but I don't think he is.... I am worried about his health.... I am feeling guilty Seong"

She said and I hugged her we stayed like that for a minute

Me-"don't worry about him Noona.... You will see him after we come back okay???"

Y/N-"okay Seong-ah....now let's go we should start to the airport"

We went to the airport and got into the plane

After a tiresome journey we reached Australia...we went to the hotel we booked and rested there for the night