CHAPTER-14 : Taehyung is in Loove

Taehyung POV

I was thinking of Y/N when JK came to me, I was wearing a black Hoodie and blue shorts.

JK-"What happened??? You look like you are in a problem"

Shall I tell him?-I asked myself in my mind

JK-"You can tell me... I won't tell anybody...even Hyungs"

Me-"I like your friend Y/N"

JK-"Whoa... how can you even like her when you just heard and met her once"

I told her everything that happened and he seemed to know about that Felix guy.... He became serious but go cooled down after I said that I told Y/N that she is precious to me...

???-"So our alien is in love huh?"

Then everyone came out except my dad.... They teased me a bit but promised me that they will help me with Y/N.

End of Taehyung's POV

TIME SKIP- after 5 days

Y/N was coming back from Australia

She was very tired and wanted to meet someone who just takes her tiredness away in a jiffy.... She was getting that nightmare again and again.... She low-key wanted to meet Taehyung but was denying the fact and was telling herself something else.... But after reaching home .... She got freshened up and called JK and told him that she is back... He was happy but busy so he said he will meet her the next day. Y/N didn't know that JK would tell Taehyung that she is back...she doesn't know that JK and Taehyung know each other..... She went to the same café to refresh the memories she had with him.... She was denying to herself that she missed him and that 'I know you from a long time' vibes. She went into the café and to her shock, she already found Taehyung there..... Yeah, he was missing her too.

Taehyung-"Hi Y/N how have you been? It's been a long time since we met"

Y/N-"Yeah Mr. Taehyung.... I was not in the country... anyways how have you been??"

Taehyung-"Y/N... With what name did I save my number in your number?"

Y/N-"UH??...you saved it as 'Tae'"

Taehyung-"Then call me like that..." He whined like a kid stomping his legs.

Y/N-"okay Tae... You are a kid... No one will believe that you are a mafia and that too the KING.... "

Taehyung-"I am not a kid" He pouted like a kid

Y/N was laughing her ass out

Taehyung-"Hey stop it Y/N.... I am going to get something for us"

He said and left but when he returned he did not find Y/N there....

He was panicked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading honey...continue...i am not going to disturrb