CHAPTER-9 : I am impressed

Still Jin's POV

I left to the mansion in Y/N's beauty (I mean her car)

The others were completely shocked to see me coming home late because I never gave my beauty sleep up for work which is the only quality of mine that is opposite to Y/N.

I gave them a glare which everyone rushed into the rooms to sleep. I went to the kitchen to drink water and someone spoke-

Dad- "how was your day?? What do you think about Y/N??"

Jin-(silence)

Dad- I am asking you something Jin

Me- "I am impressed with her uncle"

Dad - "What?! Am I hearing this from the woman-hater Kim Seokjin??"

Me – "yes dad I suggest you spend a few days with her.....she will kill you with work... all the hours I spent with her today she did not waste a minute... Our project will be completed in this week... the progress is very fast"

Mr. Kim- "it will take months Jin... how can it be completed in a week??"

Me- "It's Y/N who is working there.... she is smart.... you will be left dumbstruck with her time management strategies.... She is still working and sent me home to rest.... Such a hardworking brat"

Dad - "oh I understand"

???- "so why are you guys spying on her now???"

Taehyung was leaning on the wall in the corner of the kitchen and listened to our complete conversation.

Jin- "To get her m-"

Mr. Kim- "to check about the deal boy... now go and sleep"

Taehyung - "she seems to be interesting"

He left saying that

Dad - "So now the girl hater is impressed huh??"

Me- "she is not a silly gold digger dad... she is a woman who is independent and strong"

Dad- "nice to hear dear, now go to sleep"

Jin bowed to Mr. Kim

With that, we went to sleep.