Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach nor am I associated with bleach or anyone involved with it in any way. Bleach is the property of its original creator, Tite Kubo. (Please see author note at end)
______________________________________

Karakura town, Urahara Shōten
____________________________

"Please make your selves at home, as long as your here in the world of the living your our guests", Kisuke said walking over and sitting down on the floor in front of a table.

"Thank you sir, lieutenant Izuru said bowing following behind his captain, sitting down next to him though a few steps behind.

"Mr. Urahara, we have been sent to the world of the living in order to aid both captain Hitsugaya and his men, and the substitute soul reaper Mr. Kurosaki and his friends against the arrancar. The head captain thought it would be a good idea for two captains to fight against the threat," captain Suzuki stated.

"Hmm, It's still strange for the head captain to send a newly appointed new officer out to the world of the living, he must have considerable faith in your ability's captain,"Kisuke said scratching his chin, eyeing Suzuki from under his hat.

"Yes," Captain Suzuki said laughing awkwardly, "I was also caught off guard by the request, but when given an order by the head captain its hard to argue, especially when being the new kid at the table".

Izuru suddenly stood up, "Captain if it's alright with you I think I'll get some fresh air".

"Hmm, alright but don't travel too far lieutenant," the captain said waving his hand.

Izuru bowed and quickly walked out side, once the door was closed he closed his eyes and concentrated.

'Strange, I thought I sensed a strange spiritual pressure near by but now I don't feel anything', Izuru thought to him self.

"Hey Izuru, everything alright".

Izuru turned to see Renji's red hair sticking out of the shop's entrance, a look of concern.

Izuru shook his head, "Nothing, I thought I sensed a strange spiritual pressure out here but I-".

Izuru suddenly jerked his head to the side and his eyes widened, their was no mistaking the strange spiritual pressure east of the shop. though it was faint it was obviously an arrancar.

Renji's eyes also widened, and he immediately reached for his soul candy dispenser. Izuru however beat him too it, and turned in to his soul reaper form.

"Renji I got this, please keep everyone here safe, and reassure the captain that I have this matter under control,"Izuru said immediately jumping into the air and disappeared using shunpo.

Renji shook his head and swallowed a soul candy.

Renji turned to his Gigai, "Listen up Ginnosuke, I'm going to assist Izuru, you make sure to alert the captain but let him know everything is fine, got it".

Ginnoskue, the mod souls inside Renji's gigai raised his hand to his head as if saluting, "You got it boss nyah".

Renji nodded and chased after Izuru, 'Don't do anything reckless Izuru'.

______

When Izuru finally arrived at the location he was surprised to find no one there.

"That's strange I could have sworn someone was here," Izuru looked around but all he saw was buildings.

Izuru was in the air in the middle of a business district, looking around but unable to find anything.

Renji appeared beside him, "Strange I don't see anyone".