Chapter fifteen

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach nor am I associated with bleach or anyone involved with it in any way. Bleach is the property of its original creator, Tite Kubo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urahara Shōten
___________________________________________________________

The sun was just starting to rise in the sky, casting a beautiful sky line across Karakura town.

Izuru had gotten up early in order to practice writing haiku's in case Shūhei decided to start the Seireitei Communication up again.

Izuru was determined to make sure the epic return of the paper would be accompanied by an equally epic 'I Want to Apologize to You' instalment. However working on the perfect haiku to open up the new chapter of his serial novel was just as challenging as trying to come up with the new chapter.
Usually Izuru would be able to speak with his former captain about ideas he had, however that was certainly not an option any more. 

Izuru let out a frustrated groan, "This is impossible," He scratched his head furiously irritation surrounding him like water does a fish.

"Can you keep it down, I'm trying to sleep here," Came the almost equally irritated sounding Renji.

Renji sat up and looked at Izuru, he yawned and scratched his chest. He shook his head for a few minutes, and after words looked more awake (though not quite fully). Once he had woken up a bit he noticed Izuru was laughing at him.

"What's so funny Izuru," Renji asked balling his fist up and looking irritated, "What are you doing anyway"?

Renji jumped up and snatched Izuru's paper before the lieutenant could stop him. Renji looked at the paper for a minute and scratched his chin.

"Renji I'm not done with that give it back"!

Renji handed the paper back to Izuru and shook his head, "Izuru I'm sorry but... that's horrible, it looks like lieutenant Kusajishi wrote it... in her sleep".

Izuru hung his head, "Oh... its... that bad... huh...".

Renji looked caught off guard for a moment then cleared his throat, "Look Izuru I'm not a writer or anything my self so I'm not exactly the person you'd ask their opinion of on such things".

Izuru looked at Renji with a gloomy look, "Renji you the one who wrought 'Let's Do Shikai' So how can you say your not a writer"?

Renji sweat dropped and scratched the back of his head, "Well yeah but um," Renji thought for a minute then smiled, "Why not ask Captain Suzuki's opinion on it? He's a big reader so perhaps he'd be more inclined to give you proper feed back and advice".

Izuru sighed, "My captain had a hard battle last night, he asked not to be disturbed, so I'm not sire about bothering him with such a favor".

Renji grabbed the paper and headed to the door, "Nonsense, he's your captain, I'm sure he'll understand. Besides he loves to read, no way he'll be upset about helping you," Renji said smiling heading to the separate room  that was currently housing the captain.

Renji grabbed the handle to the door and slid it open barging into the captains room, "Captain Suzuki would you mind helping your lieutenant with something," Renji asked rather loudly and without even looking at the captain.

Izuru walked into the room bowing, "Please for give us captain, Renji was simply-" Izuru stopped when he looked up to find a neatly made bed, and no captain present in the room what so ever. In fact it didn't even look like the captain had slept in the room the night before.