Chapter 20

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach nor am I associated with bleach or anyone involved with it in any way. Bleach is the property of its original creator, Tite Kubo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karakura town.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Suzuki looked on as Alexandra was surrounded by white mist that appeared to sparkle like the sun light hitting freshly laid snow.
Suzuki raised an eyebrow and turned to see about Marco who was being watched by Rangiku.

Marco's body began to expand, his arms, legs, hands and feet all began to get bigger. While his body began to be covered in black and reddish hair. His face began to change as well his mouth resembling that of a gorilla.

Marco Let loose a massive roar and pounded his chest, "Now look here captain my hands all healed. Guess your little surprise attack didn't work to well huh. HAHA".

Rangiku raised her bladeless sword and pursed her lips. "This isn't looking good captain, he's gotten even bigger now. No doubt he's gotten even stronger physically as well. Not to mention we don't know his abilities or that woman's either".

Suzuki simply looked at Marco and muttered, "Ape".

"Hah, is that all you have to say? Has my little brother made you that speechless captain? Perhaps you've given up all hope and will simply lay down that blade of yours and die. Hah, not that your fire type Zanpakutō will have any effect on me anyhow".

The captain looked out of the corner of his eye and saw the mist surrounding Alexandra had vanished revealing her. Her hair had grown down to the ground, turning pure white and spikey. Her palms now had white hair covering them, and her nails were now claws similar to Hugo's.

Suzuki merely gave her a slightly gloomy and confused look in reply. He didn't make a move, he simply stood there as if waiting for one of them to move".

Alexandra nodded at Marco, who seemed to know what she meant. She looked at Hugo's body still laying in a pool of blood and still crying out curses and moans of pain.

Marco sucked in a belly full of air and let loos a massive screech like roar. The sound wave sent a physical force towards Suzuki and Rangiku who were both hit by the sound wave. Suzuki clutched his ears and shut his eyes. Rangiku screamed and covered her ears falling to her knees in the air.

During the chaos Alexandra quickly moved too Hugo and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Shh, shut up you whining little brat. I'm neutralizing the effects of Suzuki's Zanpakutō. Just give me a minu-".

She stopped when she felt a blade against the side of her neck. She turned her head slightly and saw two certain soul reapers who she thought were already defeated.

"Do explain how your countering captain Suzuki's Zanpakutō's ability," Yumichika asked standing beside Ikkaku placing his released Zanpakutō on the other side if her neck. Pinning Alexandra's neck between both his and Ikkaku's Zanpakutō's.

"Yeah, and spill it on how you know about his Zanpakutō in the first place. Do you guys know him or something", Ikkaku asked pushing his blade closer.

"Hah, if you must know soul reapers, my elder brother sent those hollows to attack you beloved captains before so we could get the gist of how that mysterious Zanpakutō worked. After I watched from the shadows I was able to learn it was a fire type and understood how it worked. My ability is quite handy against fire type Zanpakutō. How about I show you, hmm"?