Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach nor am I associated with bleach or anyone involved with it in any way. Bleach is the property of its original creator, Tite Kubo

________________________________________________________

Karakura town, Urahara Shōten

______________________________________

It had been a few days since the tense argument between the two captains, and the two of them had refused to be in the same room together.

Any and all communication was done through lieutenant Kira or lieutenant Matsumoto, both of which felt their respective captains were being childish.

Currently Izuru was with Renji, Ikkaku , Yumichika, Rangiku. The five of them along with captain Suzuki and captain Hitsugaya were meditating in the special training grounds under the Urahara Shōten.

While the five seated officers were meditating together, both captains were meditating on opposite sides of each other. Which was no shock to anyone, including Kisuke and company who were watching the whole thing.

"Sheesh, I thought they were both captains, but they're both acting like a bunch of spoiled kids," Jinta said complaining while scratching his head.

"I agree, if they keep acting like that, it'll get in the way of their teem work," Ururu agreed.

Jinta smacked her behind the head, "don't repeat what I say you cry baby."

Jinta yelped when he found himself in a head lock by Tessai who was calmly looking at the scene before him.

"Boss, I have to agree, to be honest the fact that two captains of the Gotei 13 are acting like this, is quite shameful and could end up becoming a big problem. I'm afraid we'll have to do something about it."

Kisuke was sitting on the ground, peering from underneath his bowl hat, and behind his paper fan. Watching the situation intently. 

'If things don't change the soul society might send reinforcements, which could be troublesome for both us and the Visords...'

Kisuke closed his fan and placed it to the side of his mouth and and a sing song voice called for the Five other soul reapers.

After they all walked over Kisuke opened his fan again and peered over it.

"I'm sure your all aware of the current issue involving the two captain. I'm afraid that its getting rather out of control. Their feud is going to end up effecting their combat abilities. There for I was thinking about a little solution to our problems," Kisuke smiled, and in a sing song voice said, "I've arranged for all of us a shanai-ryoko!"

All five soul reapers gave a dead face reaction. None of them seemed to know what to say leading to Kisuke giving them a confused look.

"It's a trip to a famous local mountain hot spring, I figured it would do all of us some good, and get the two captains talking again. Not to mention I got an amazing group discount too."

Yumichika felt his eye twitch, "So the only reason were going on this trip is because you got a deal," he sighed, "I'll pass, I have no intention of swimming in a public hot spring with all the ugly people and their dirty germs."

"Same, I find no need to participate in something that's not training or battle," Ikkaku said rolling his shoulder.

Rangiku sighed, "I don't think my captain would be too thrilled either to be honest. Captain Hitsugaya isn't to fond of hot temperature. He'll mostly likely also refuse if captain Suzuki is going as well."