Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach nor am I associated with bleach or anyone involved with it in any way. Bleach is the property of its original creator, Tite Kubo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karakura town.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rangiku looked on edge staring down the two newly arrived men. She  could tell they were powerful just by looking at them. However the shorter ones question, 'After all aren't the three of you going to help me become God', Had her uneasy. For someone too insinuate they will become God is insane but also reminiscent of Aizen.

Captain Suzuki sighed and laid his Zanpakutō against his shoulder. He closed his eyes and hummed to himself for a few minutes. Then fell silent.

The Arrancar known as Leonardo scowled, "What the hell do you think your doing? You are in the presence of lord Andres the great, show respect or I'll rip you limb from limb"!

Captain Suzuki lazily opened his eyes with a strange expression in them. He tapped the flat part of his blade against his shoulder and hummed again.

"Tell me, why should I bow to someone who's about to be dead"?

Andres burst out laughing, "haha, that's a good one Mr. Suzuki, tell me did you come up with that one on your own or did you get it from your father"?

The sound of a blade slamming into another filled the air as captain Suzuki used flash step and attempted to bring his Shioreta karitori down into Andres's head but was blocked. Instead of meeting with Andres's head he was met with two sets of claws.

Standing there both shaking from some reason was Alexandra and Hugo. Alexandra had a look of light anger on her face while Hugo looked scared out of his wits. Suzuki looked at them a little surprised.

"I see so you both were able to break out of my Zanpakutō's ability. Interesting very interesting. However you really shouldn't be getting in my way".

Andres laughed in a loudly. "You'll have to forgive my younger siblings captain Suzuki but they tend to do anything I say or wish. But then after all they are serving their future God so it's not like it matters".

Captain Suzuki looked at him blankly. He said nothing but continued to apply pressure to his sword. Both of Andres younger sibling blocking him from attacking with their claws and body's.

"wait a minute", Leonardo looked at his younger siblings defending Andres and frowned, "Marco where are you? How dare you not leap to protect our-!

Leonardo growled when he heard a loud boom. As if something or someone massive had just hit the ground. everyone with the exception of Suzuki and Alexandra turned too see  Marco on the ground, A strange wide rope like blade wrapped around his torso and head, stopping his arms from moving and his mouth from being able to speak.

Standing a few feet away and holding the other end of the blade was Renji next to him Izuru, who was holding a released Wabisuke.

"Dear sweet Marco what in heavens name are you doing down there", Andres asked with a mock look of concern on his face. When Marco didn't answer he laughed, "Are you going to ignore me? Speak to your elder brother at once".

"He's a bit tied up at the moment. He can't speak or move those arms of his due to being tied up by my Zabimaru", Renji said smirking.

Izuru raised his sword up then slashed it down, splattering off the blood on it. "And thanks to my Wabisuke, he won't be moving anytime soon".