Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach nor am I associated with bleach or anyone involved with it in any way. Bleach is the property of its original creator, Tite Kubo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hueco Mundo, Las Noches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Las Noches, the palace of the hollows, created by Sōsuke Aizen, in order to house not only himself and his fellow traitors but as well as his most powerful soldiers the Espada, and the Arrancar that served under both them and Aizen him self.

Unlike the rest of Hueco Mundo which was plagued by an eternal night, the canopy of Las Noches was bright as the morning sun. Night never entered the domain of the Arrancar and Espada, this was not done out of the kindness of their leaders heart. Everyone knew the reason for this artificial light was to serve as surveillance. The bright blue sky was like a giant camera, everything done under the canopy of Las Noches that the light touched on, was done so under the watchful eye of  their 'lord Aizen'.

Despite knowing this a certain lanky black haired Arrancar was shouting profanity and punching the wall of one of the corridors out side of the palace. He had an irritated look on his face and a look in his eyes that could kill.

"Dame it all, those stupid soul reapers, thanks to them beating me I got scolded by elder brother. When I get my hands on that Suzuki guy I'm going to ring his neck, that no good rotten son of a -"

"Hey Hugo, you better calm down before you get your self in trouble. No sense in making a fuss, over your miserable loss. If you were strong like me you'd have beaten them easily".

The lanky Arrancar snarled at his companion's words and sudden appearance and turned to face the ape like Arrancar. He glared menacingly at the hairy ape he called a brother.

"What the hell do you want Marco? Last I checked what I say and do has nothing to do with you, so mind your own business!" Hugo turned as to leave but was stopped by a massive hairy hand grabbing him by the shoulder.

Look little brother, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you better apologize before I smash you into the ground. Anyone with a brain can tell your weak. Your smart act can only go so far before a strong guy like me comes along and beats you. Then your brains will be on the out side and completely useless... well more useless then it is now haha". 

Marco's laughter was cut off quickly by a sharp sting. He looked down to see a small scratch on his hand. Hugo was a distance away with a wild and frightened look on his face. Marco laughed seeing his brother wielding his sword in his trembling hands.

"Don't touch me you stupid ape! Your brawn is pathetic and completely worthless compared to my intellect. I'm far more useful compared to you," Hugo said practically foaming at the mouth with rage.

Marco laughed and unsheathed his sword, "Fine if you want to die that badly I'll smear your brains across Las Noches"!

The two brothers slammed their swords against each other. Hugo being physically weaker looked as if he was about to get slashed but instead of fear a wicked smile appeared on his face. He reached into his pocket and readied the object in it to strike.

"What the hell is going on here"?

Both men stopped and looked at the bored faces of Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, and Nnoitra Gilga. Both men looked as if the fight before them was nothing more then a little quarrel between insignificant flies.

"Out of our way you insects, before I blast you into oblivion," Nnoitra said rubbing the back of his head, not even looking at the Hugo or Marco.

"Mind your own business you overgrown mantis, your one to talk about being an over grown-"

A sword was promptly against the throat of Hugo, who was now pressed against a wall. The sword belonged to a irritated looking Tesra, the fracción of Nnoitra.

The eye patch wearing Arrancar looked at Hugo as if he was a stain on an old worn out shirt.  When he spoke to him, his tone was indifferent yet his sword pressed harder into Hugo's neck.

"I suggest you watch your mouth and remember who your talking too. Master Nnoitra is the Quinto (5th) Espada. He could easily crush you, however it would be beneath him, so if you keep running your mouth I'll end you for him".

A monstrously loud laugh erupted from Marco. "You seem to over step your boundary's too much Tesra. Your only Nnoitra's fracción, your beneath us, so don't get cocky, you worthless little worm".

"heh, and what does that make you huh," Nnoitra asked shoving his hands into his pockets, "Last I checked you the castaways that are lucky to even be here in  Las Noches. Your just Grimmjow's little fan club. SO obsessed with him if he asked you too you'd wipe his ass for him. So how about you bug off before the former Sexta (6th) Espada has to watch his last few followers parish before his eyes".

"Grimmjow rolled his eyes, "as if I'd care. These worthless losers couldn't even lick my shoe, much less merit me caring about them dying. Hell if they don't shut their mouth's and get out of my sight I'll kill them my self,"Grimmjow said cracking his knuckles on his only remaining arm.

Hugo began to stutter, looking hurt by Grimmjow's words.
"But my lord, we live to serve you, we wish to serve you just as your previous five fracción did if not better," he said in a pleading voice.

Nnoitra laughed, "Hah you hear that Tesra these idiots want to serve this one armed failure haha what a joke".

Marco pipped up, "Shut your face. We will prove our selves to master Grimmjow, showing him were better then those worthless losers who were so easily killed by those trash soul reapers"!

Grimmjow slammed his fist into Marco's stomach making him spit up. Grimmjow practically growled what he said.

"Don't even compare your self to my men! They were stronger then any of you pieces of trash put together. A thousand of you wouldn't even come close to one of Shawlong Koufang. So quite your yapping and get lost"!

With that the former Espada turned and left. Nnoitra seeing no reason to stay followed suit in turn followed by Tesra.

"Dame him, we are worthy of serving him, we'll make him see, just watch Marco said through strained breath.

Just then a women's voice spoke, "Hugo, Marco, come with me, I have some intel on our little soul reaper friend that both you and the others will love to hear".

Both men grumbled but followed stood up and went to the meeting place. Standing outside of it was the owner of the voice.

Hugo Sneered, "what do you want Alexandra".

The female Arrancar smirked, "just get your asses in here. Andres is waiting for you".

original word count: 1156

Original post date: 12/24/2022 (December 22nd 2022)

Author note: Hi every one I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope every one has a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays tomorrow. As well as a Happy new year. Here's hoping next year will be great for everyone. As always stay safe everyone. See ya in the new year :)