Chapter 11: Red Christmas Lights

WARNING: THERE'S A SEX SCENE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. I'VE MARKED WHERE IT STARTS IN CASE YOU WANT TO SKIP IT.

"I guess I did find somewhere to wear this," I commented, a slight smirk on my lips. I was currently decked out in a v-neck black dress and the diamond necklace Leo gave me for Christmas. It covered my chest with at least one hundred small gems. They glittered even in dim lighting, me keeping my hair down, so it wouldn't draw too much attention. We were planning on going to a New Year's Eve party at Kate's house. I sighed softly as I adjusted my jewelry in Leo's mirror. He was currently putting on his white dress shirt and maroon tie.

"You okay," he gently asked, gazing at me through the reflection.

"Yeah, it just seems so surreal. I mean, I didn't think you were going to ask me out again, and now we're living together." He came over to press his lips against mine sweetly, wrapping his arm securely around my waist.

"I love you so much, Willow. I want to be with you for a long time."

I smiled weakly as I touched the side of his short beard, a faint smile appearing on his own lips. "Do you need help with your tie?"

"I thought I was teaching you how to tie a tie." He raised his eyebrows, which caused me to giggle.

"Well, that's why I asked, because you're such a good teacher, and I... I guess I was just making conversation."

"You can tighten it a little if you want. It's pretty loose right now." He chuckled lowly as his breath caught in his throat when I put the knot comfortably against the base of his throat. Our eyes met as he cupped my face in his warm hands, kissing me tenderly before deepening it. He moaned softly after a minute when it became more heated, pushing me against the dresser. I gasped when it caused the items on it to fall over, moving my head so that he would stop.

"I'm sorry, sometimes I just can't stop thinking about how attractive you are," he apologized, touching the back of his head as he let go of me.

"It's not that. I just don't want to be late to the party, and it kind of scared me when things got knocked over."

He slightly nodded before finding his cologne to spritz on, shooting me an endearing smile as he offered his arm.

When we arrived at the event almost everyone had a glass of champagne, Kate instantly coming over to give us one each.

"Hey! I'm so glad you came. You look stunning, Willow. Leo has quite good taste. He told me he had gotten that necklace for you."

"Thank you," I warmly smiled, Leo rubbing my upper back soothingly before drifting off to greet Tobey.

"I love your dress too. Would you like a snack or anything?"

"No, I'm okay." I gave her a polite smile before my eyes drifted over to Leo again. He was so handsome in his well pressed, dark grey suit, his curved mouth the most beautiful sight in the world. I was sipping on my drinking without realizing it, caught up in a daze.

"It's so nice to see how close you and Leo have gotten. He's dated loads of girls, but I've never been impressed by them. I mean..." She took a swig of her beverage before continuing, "They're nice enough I guess, but you just seem more down to earth."

"I'm glad you think that. My mom thinks I'm just using Leo for his money and power."

"Please, anyone can see that you aren't. Did you ask for that necklace he gave you?" She gestured to the ornate piece as I shook my head.

"No, I asked for Reese Cups. I just didn't feel right asking for anything." I blushed deeply as she smiled a tiny bit.

"Well, there you go. The majority of girls he goes around with ask for diamonds and expensive gifts."