CHAPTER 1

Jace's POV

I  was waiting for today for a long time ,since i knew what goals were ,going to college .My goal and with the journey i was on there was no looking back .

" Morning dad " I hug him while taking out a plate "Hey you ,you ready" I laugh "as I will ever be,were is mom ?" I ask taking some eggs and bacon and eating down "Hey you two ,so you excited ?" she asks me looking more thrilled than me "over the moon mom" I smile "oh goodd meeee toooo" I laugh eating my breakfast .

The little time I had before leaving went by really fast ,by the time I knew it it was time to leave "come on you still have to get registered and settle in " I pick up the last of the bags " i am going to miss you ,love you and be safe " i hug mom "love you more mom "

I put my belongings in the car and sat in the front while dad drives ,i connect the blue thooth and put on some old songs my dad and I like and we sing the whole way through 

2 hours later 

We reach the college and the campus alone is huge , I was scared ,nervous and excited all at once .just then dad puts his hand on my shoulder and it gives me a sense of assurance and comfort " hurry up and get your dorm I will wait here" I nod and walk in 

I see there is a long line to get registered I was somewhat losing my patience ,I stand behind the last person and wait my turn ,when a tall guy walks in and heads straight to the front of the line 

What the hell ,we have been standing here even though we hate it but you don't see other people breaking the rule or something like that ,who the hell does he think he is .I personally could not stand this so I act without using my mind as my anger takes the lead .

"Excuse me ,how rude can you be I think you're blind because there is a hell of a long lined but you feel you can just do as you please .The other people in this line respect the rules and each other so I suggest you take your sorry ass to the back of the line ."

While I shut this guy up I wonder why no one else did was this guy maybe part of the college  headboard or something else that holds a higher position ,just then a gang of huge looking men walk up to the front . One of them speaks "Hi I'm David and sorry about my friend here "he looks tall and scary but this guy seems nice " it's cool ,just keep your little friend here on a leash and maybe teach him how to apologize " I stress on the little friend ,the other guys clear a path for me to the front desk as much as I want to get out of here and see my dorm I walk back to the end of the line and I hear David talk to the rude guy "dude cool down you know I am like everyone else here now ok so I don't need a bodyguard "I ignore them and I see the rude guy smirk before walking out of the building . A few minutes later the line moves fast so I was done really fast ,I get my allocated dorm and I head there with dad ,"do you have a roommate ?" dad asks "at the moment no but they soon " he nods we drive to the dorms which is just a road away from the campus " dad lets put everything in " 

half an hour later 

"anddd we are done " dad lets out a breath and sips the water I gave him "thanks pops "he hugs me "I'll miss you ,let me get going before mom phones" I throw him the keys and he leaves " byeeeeee love
you " 

I start unpacking and set up my dorm and just then there's a knock on the door and to my surprise it was David 

"hey ,how did you know which is my dorm ?" 
" hi ,I have my ways and I also wanted to apologise for earlier ,that was my big brother Reed"
" ah,that explains "
"you know ,even newcomers don't talk to him like that ,you're the first "
" yeah well he ain't that special is he now ,and I highly doubt you both can be related "
" soon you will find out ,and yes we are " he laughs at my last words 

...............

vote and comment
Enjoy<3