CHAPTER 31

Jace's POV 

Today was David's birthday so Jessie decided to throw him a surprise party with just his close friends so Reed and i helped out ,we were  hosting at a garden kind of venue ,it was beautiful .

Reed had bought me a dress that matched his suit for tonight and i was in awe .His taste was amazing ,it was a navy blue dress that had a slit on the thigh and the back was open with zig zag string ,the top of the dress was a navy blue lace while the rest was silk .

I get ready and head down to see Reed in a black long sleeve shirt with a navy blue waist coat while he sports black jeans ,somehow this man was a mix of fear and sexy AND I LOVED IT .

"You look so sexy " I whispered into his ear the second i reached him 
"i could say the same for you love "

I smile as we walk into the crowd ,the lights go out and everyone gets ready the second we hear the clap the lights come on and everyone shouts HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

David stands there stunned as we laugh at his reaction . He eventually gets out of his shock mode and soon enough we all party hard ,by we i mean only Jessie and I because Reed and David are not the party type .

.....

THE NEXT MORNING 

I wake up in Reed's arms ,my bladder was full so i rush out of his arms and into the toilet and relieve myself .

I started feeling very nauseous and i didn't even drink last night ,fuck .

I rush down to the store and buy a test ,the second i was home i ran into the toilet speeding by Reed "I NEED TO SHOWER JACE!"
"JUST A MINUTE "

I take the test and wait exactly 3 minutes and FUCK THERE WERE TWO LINES .I step out and see Reed stand in front of me . My biggest fear is that he won't want this child ,i pick up the test and hold it up to him ,his eyes widen 

"I AM GONNA BE A DAD ?" I nodd
"I AM GONNA BE A FUCKING DAD YESSSSS" He carries me in his arms and kisses me on the lips then on my cheeks and my nose "JACE THANK YOU I LOVE YOU THE MOTHER OF MY FUCKING CHILD ME REED ANTONIO LORENZO IS GONNA BE A DAD " 

My heart jumped with joy ,all signs of fear left my body this was the man i wanted to be the father of my child ,to be my husband .I didn't care that he killed but i know that he will kill for me and his soon to be born child .

.....the end......

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU DID THEN I CAN ASURE YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE 

CONSTRUCTING HER 

UPDATES WILL BE POSTED SOON