CHAPTER 2

Jace's POV

David and I talk and talk until I check the time ,we had been talking for 3 hours straight "wow I did not even feel the time  go by " I smile " yeah.friends" he extends his hand ,but I pull him in for a hug
"forsure " he laughs "I have never spoke to anyone the way I did with you , besides Reed " I smile "I'm flattered to be honest ,cause you are the only person I know here " " same,well kind of in a way . I will see you on Monday "

The weekend goes by smooth and i am all settled in the first and second night were a bit rough for me as i was staying alone .I couldn't forget I didn't have a job I had a list of places with part time jobs because of my college times .
I came across a gym ,they needed help with the financing department ,I could only hope my first shot would be were i score .

i walk into the gym and see the front desk empty ,i wait for a while but no one shows .I look at all the men that were currently doing their workouts and boy was it a sight ,they all were buff and good looking as if they were ready to kick someones ass .

I was brought out of my daze when a middle aged man called out to me "oh sorry i was just looking around ,i am here for the job vacancie i saw your ad in the paper "he mouths an ' ohh' while looking for something on the desk "so you want to apply for it yes?" i nod "but i have one problem "he looks at me with a furrowed brow "which is ?" he stands upright "well i am a college student and some of my times may not go with the times you may want me to be here at " he nods"ok you have the job"i was stunned .

"are you sure?" he smiles "yes ,all you have to do to keep this job is call me Harry and give me a timetable of when you can come in to work " i was over the moon "thank you so much!!!!!" i hug Harry and walk out happy that i had a job it was weird that he gave it to me on the spot but heh i don't care i am just happy i finally have a job .As i walk out of the gym a girl approach's me "hi ,omg you are the girl who shut Reed up aren't you ?" i laugh and nod "hey ,and yess that is me "

"I am Jessie by the way and you are ?"
"Jace "
"so you also applied for the job at the cafe huh ?"
"oh no ,i applied at the gym and got the job "
"you know you're the only woman working there ,that place is run by huge men "
"omg really ....anyway it won't really matter will it ?" 
" you really don't know what's in store for you"
"what is ?" 
"you're just going to have to wait " 

I spoke to Jessie for a while ,turns out we take the same courses and she and i have a lot in common ,it felt nice to talk to a girl for once .

......

VOTE &COMMENT
ENJOY