CHAPTER 10

Jace's POV 

"stay here ,let me check" he opens the door and it was a massacre "Reed what is going on?"
"we're under attack ,we have to leave ".

He opens a drawer that was full of guns,he hands me two pistols and he takes a whole bunch while putting on his clothes ."stay with me love ,watch your back and shoot if you must"
"o....ok" He slowly opens the door and within a second he shoots ."come on"

I walk behind him and he shoots the man infront of us ,all these men had masks and were shooting with no mercy.I feel a grip on my hand ,my mind blanks out for a minute till i had realised i was holding a gun ,I kicked the fucker and shot him numerous times .The fear within me soon disappeared and i was now on a killing spree .We reach the gates and take one of the vans ."What about all the men back there?"
"They died doing their job and those who make it ,make it ..... I am sorry i put your life in danger Jace i never intended to "
"I know but were are we going ?"
"We need to check on David and Jessie"

We reach David's dorm and Reed bangs on the door while i wait in the van .He was suddenly pulled in and i knew something was wrong .I call Harry and tell him to come with more men. They all show within a few minutes .I had men surrounding the windows and backdoor ,they knew the plan .Juelo kicks down the door and we see Reed ,David and Jessie all tied to chairs there were 20 men ,i shot two dead and the others shot the rest of the pussies while i untied them .

"Jace!!" Jessie was terrified,i felt her tears wet my shirt as she hugged me 
"babe I'm sorry" David coos 
"it's okay i know your not at fault"
"why don't you guys stay at my hotel room " I suggest
"what hotel Jace you have a dorm "Reed questions 
"i had a plan to stay at a hotel for a while because i hate my dorm "
"ok ,Harry please clean this up and back at the mansion and try to find the bitch who did this " he nods as we walk out .

We reach the hotel and i check in ,i make us all a cup a coffee and i could tell Jessie was still in shock so i took her to the room and gave her some calming medication and go back to the lounge ,i see David sleeping on the couch and Reed standing on the terrace 

.......

Vote and Comment
enjoy 
<3