CHAPTER 23

Jace's POV 

I feel his hands wrap around my waist as the sun shines bright into the room
 "morning beautiful "
"morning " I turn to face him and see his face ,his smile was evident and bright 
"did my body make you that happy ?" i ask laughing 
"no its the amount of trust you have in me that made me smile "
"what do you mean ?"
"you trusted me with your body ,it's never meant anything with anyone else but you make it something else "
"awwww " i jump over him sitting on him hugging him he laughs and hugs me back 
"i think i am fucking in love with you " he utters leaving me shocked 

"uhh Reed iuh wdwvcsnqbs is bsjgqwcdvqis  ibnk"
"shhhh" he puts his finger over my lip 
"i can wait love just relax "

 Its kind of hard to think a 'person' like him can love anyone or anything ,he does kill with no mercy so it makes it hard for me to comprehend .Its strange to me because he is just different in so many ways from any guy i dated and its not a bad thing just to crazy for me .

I get of him and walk to the bathroom ,i wash my face before brushing my teeth and stepping into the shower .I let the hot water wash over my body and move my fingers in my hair making sure i feel the water on my scalp .The pain between my legs still obvious and hard . I squeeze my thighs hoping it would go away but it doesn't it makes it worse .

I wash my hair with Reed's shampoo and wash my body soon stepping out .I had to make pee so i rush to the toilet and piss like i drank a river .As i wipped i see blood on the toilet paper ,did he really make me bleed then and now HOW FUCKING  BIG IS IT COMPARED TO SIGHT!

"Reedddd!"
"yeah " he walks in and sees me on the toilet 
"i need pads you ripped me wide open " he smirks
"ok" 
"don't you dare fucking laugh Reed its all your fault "
"uhuh but you enjoyed it "
"well i didn't know you'd kill my flower like this "
"its my job darling literally"

I scoff and wait till he brings the pads which is like twenty-six minutes later "here and your panties ,is it right ?"
"yeah it is "

I wipe up again and put on the panty and pad before stepping out "were did you shower?"
"in the other room "
"oh " I always fail to realize how big this place is 
"come on lets eat"
"ok" 
"you can use my clothes I'll take you to your dorm later "
"ok" I take out a long shirt that was a dark red and take out one of his boxers which was huge so i take my hairband and bunch it all up at the side of my waist and tie it up in a big knot .
"you look like you have a boner "
"i know but wait "i smile before tucking in the knot back into the boxers and now it fits perfectly that is just how smart i am

"smart ass " i hear him mumble
"i know and you love it ,oh i have classes at three today so i have to leave before then "
"yeah now come on cause if i don't eat food I'll be happy enough to eat you "
"finnneee"

We walk down and i see all the men that were going out with Reed last night ,i see Jeulo in the corner making something ,i walk up to him and he smiles the second he sees me but it wasn't a smile that was kind it was suspicious "you are way to loud Jace "

MY FACE TURNS REDDDD.

"WHAT!" everyone looks at both of us and they all laugh softly "did they hear to ?"
"yup they all came back after you two went up "
"why did they come back ?"
"they went to freshen up because we needed stronger security so everyone here heard everything "
"oh my god" i lean my forehead on his shoulder while he fries the egg 

We all sit together and eat ,Reed talk to them about yesterday and i just sit there eating listening to the whole conversation .

I eat the last piece of bacon on my plate before leaving my things in the sink and walk back to the room .I lay upright against the head board before i hear the door open and Reed walks in .
"hey you okay love "
"yup i am just to tired "
"lay down for a while ,i need to go out I'll drop you off at the dorm when i am back "
"drop me off now please "
"okay come on" He holds out his hands and i wrap my hands around his torso and snuggle my head into his chest and i felt so safe ,warm ,secure, loved, cared for ,special and adored 
"Reed"
"mmh"
"this moment feels so right"
"i feel the exact same way and I love you Jace "
"what?"
"i love you i love you so much "
"uh yeah i "
"Jace i am not rushing you "
"i know but like i am just not ready"
"i know but i love you more than you will ever know "

.......

VOTE AND DAMNNNN COMMENT OR FREDDY KREUGER WILL BE OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW 
TONIGHTTTT!!!!!!!!